House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bill Poster

Lough Erne Hotel And Golf Resort

Don't think KPMG have appointed selling agents yet. My mistake - CBRE are at least valuing it - not sure if they're actively marketing yet . Some legals around title and covenants to be sorted was last I heard.

Genuine enquiries here: http://www.kpmg.com/ie/en/directory/pages/johnhansen.aspx

Thanks, that all sounds very plausible and fills in the gaps.

I half hoped the troubles would mean that there would be some cracker deals to be had to try and keep the occupancy levels up during low times... certainly does not look like it yet!!

PJ maybe you could help - Are there any reports on the current status of the administration of the Lough Erne Resort? Is it still for sale? Will it still be open in 8 months time etc? (may have mentioned before but i have a wedding reception boked at the venue). Have seen some news reports about job losses etc but have mailed John Hansen at KMPG for an update but heard nothing. Thanks.

Haven't heard much that's new - the next official admin update isn't until the new year.

Some talk that there was an issue to be sorted out concerning a leased piece of land that's part of the golf course and that once that was done Hansen would start the marketing.

thanks for the reply PJ. Is there a site where i can go to view the official admin reports?

Companies House Webcheck - search for Castle Hume Leisure Ltd. It'll cost £1.