House Price Crash Forum

Jet Man

Thunderbird 900

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I'm surprised those small jets could provide enough lift to keep this gentleman and his steel cojones in the air!

They didn't... dropped from a helicopter and hurtled towards goal on a fairly steep glide.

edit: to reaffirm your statement and to add my back of a fag packet calculation is he'd need at least 35kg of thrust to maintain straight and level flight.

HOLA445

They didn't... dropped from a helicopter and hurtled towards goal on a fairly steep glide.

edit: to reaffirm your statement and to add my back of a fag packet calculation is he'd need at least 35kg of thrust to maintain straight and level flight.

Those look like jetcat p200's so 94kg of thrust he would have, enough to lift 14.8 stone vertical, probably enough fuel in the wings for 5-10mins flight

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Those look like jetcat p200's so 94kg of thrust he would have, enough to lift 14.8 stone vertical, probably enough fuel in the wings for 5-10mins flight

Wow - that's serious kit. I seriously underestimated the prowess of those modellers jets.

Had a look on Jetman's website, they are jetcat p200's:

Thrust 88kg

Rate of climb 330m/min

Duration 10minutes

I want one - how ace would it be to launch from the ground (trollat - trolley assisted takeoff?) climb a mile into the sky performing all kinds of acrobatics and ending the flight on a long, high speed glide. :D : D

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Archived