House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Melchett

Nicholas Cage Appreciation Thread

:lol:

You know, I used to love Con Air, then I didn't watch it for years and when I watched it again I just cringed the whole way through, it was painful. The faux Alabama accent went through me like nails on a chalk board.

I still do like 'Gone in 60 Seconds' though, maybe just for Jolie and the Shelby Mustang GT500, but still, I don't think Cage is terrible in it.

:lol:

You know, I used to love Con Air, then I didn't watch it for years and when I watched it again I just cringed the whole way through, it was painful. The faux Alabama accent went through me like nails on a chalk board.

I still do like 'Gone in 60 Seconds' though, maybe just for Jolie and the Shelby Mustang GT500, but still, I don't think Cage is terrible in it.

Original supposed to be much better though?

A couple of weeks ago, a chap I know (who works in a Cinema), showed me a still capture of Nicholas Cage from their CCTV camera...he said "no one would believe me otherwise"....apparently he has a house near Glastonbury....

Liked Con Air and Face-off. I also like Las Vegas.

I obviously like tacky and over the top as long as it is filled with action and violence.

Nic Cage rocks !!

Hell Yeah!!!!

Nic Cage (who I like BTW) is often at his best when playing batshit crazy characters.

Check out Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans.