Jump to content
House Price Crash Forum
Swissnic

Bank Of England Has Failed...

Recommended Posts

Oh yes, they're so likely to agree with you even if you got 1 million e-signatures - that's why they just gave him a knighthood

Cosy club? You decide

(You may want to check the spelling of independence in the wording, good luck but it's futile, whoever you vote for the government always gets in)

Edited by inflating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would help if they put the facts into the question. The target is not "under 2%" it is 2% two years ahead, and not exceeding 1% either side of 2% (i.e. 1-3%).

Secondly, it won't make a jot of difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Secondly, it won't make a jot of difference.

I don't think I'm going to bother to ever vote again, they just do what they like anyway and break promise after promise once in power

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think I'm going to bother to ever vote again, they just do what they like anyway and break promise after promise once in power

+10000

My sentiments entirely, a total waste of time, along with all these epetitions. They only allowed those because they know people won't get the support, and would just ignore them if they did.

Its corporatism vs the rest of us and "us" ain't going to achieve anything at all by voting. Starving the ponzi beast, and some kind of subtle civil disobedience spread via social networks would be my approach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • 336 Brexit, House prices and Summer 2020

    1. 1. Including the effects Brexit, where do you think average UK house prices will be relative to now in June 2020?


      • down 5% +
      • down 2.5%
      • Even
      • up 2.5%
      • up 5%



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.