House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Melchett

It's All Just A Load Of Old Male Cattle

This morning I've come to the unstartling realisation that it's all just a load of old bullocks. All of it, every last thing.

I'm off down to my shed. Come and get me when it is time to fit me for my snugger wooden box. Or at least I would be if it wasnt for the bulloxing housing market meaning I no longer live in a place with a big enough garden to have a shed.

mad.gif

This morning I've come to the unstartling realisation that it's all just a load of old bullocks. All of it, every last thing.

I'm off down to my shed. Come and get me when it is time to fit me for my snugger wooden box. Or at least I would be if it wasnt for the bulloxing housing market meaning I no longer live in a place with a big enough garden to have a shed.

mad.gif

Are the chips a bit down today old boy, or have you been reading the simulation argument again?

Are the chips a bit down today old boy, or have you been reading the simulation argument again?

Yeah well, if you lot keep going on about that I'm just going to have to turn the simulator off, OK? Or turn the sky pink. Or 10 foot indestructible ants, that'd be cool, stitch that, Mr Philosopher..

It's pissing with rain outside.

Not having a shed I can call my own means that I dont have to simulate being wet if I go and stand at the bottom of the garden.

So i've come back inside. Grumbles under breath.......

Not having a shed I can call my own means that I dont have to simulate being wet if I go and stand at the bottom of the garden.

When I lived in Romford I rented a small container, put all my crap in it, storage. It was boarded, insulated and had power.

That acted as my "shed." I do miss that container.

there there, have a piece of special chocolate

Can't you just pine-clad a cupboard?

Pi55 in the corner every couple of months for that authentic 'bottom of the garden' aroma?

Yeah well, if you lot keep going on about that I'm just going to have to turn the simulator off, OK? Or turn the sky pink. Or 10 foot indestructible ants, that'd be cool, stitch that, Mr Philosopher..

I'd love 10 foot long indestructible ants (with crash helmets on).

Pink sky I'm not loving so much.

Remember, creating a simulator increases the likelihood of you being in one yourself by 33%!

Pour yourself a stiff one, then pull yourself together man.

Friday night here in Brisbane, another week of work is over.

Won the weekly food raffle at work today, this week was seafood so dinner tonight was barbecued king prawns and Moreton bay bugs. Forecast for weekend is 25c and sunny, so me and the kids will hit the beach, take a picnic and grab some ice cream, take the rods and maybe do a bit of fishing.

I still miss alot of things about Glasgow, but the fact that you can pretty much plan your weekend in advance here makes a big, big difference. God bless the Sun :)

Well, at least you still have a moustache as bushy as a privet hedge!

Won the weekly food raffle at work today, this week was seafood so dinner tonight was barbecued king prawns and Moreton bay bugs.

Moreton bay bugs? BUGS? :unsure:

I still miss alot of things about Glasgow

Errrr... what? :blink:

Moreton bay bugs? BUGS? :unsure:

It's a lobster

Errrr... what? :blink:

Ever been out in Glasgow? Better clubs, bars and restaurants than anywhere in the UK, marvellous architecture, History, Museums, Parks, Art Galleries.

Or do you think Glasgow is like the middle of Barmulloch?

Ever been out in Glasgow? Better clubs, bars and restaurants than anywhere in the UK, marvellous architecture, History, Museums, Parks, Art Galleries.

Or do you think Glasgow is like the middle of Barmulloch?

Unfortunately I was born in Glasgow.

sad_smiley_by_shangyne.jpg