House Price Crash Forum

Tourist Complains About Sight Of Fish In Harbour

finallysold

HOLA441

Reminds me of a letter that got sent to me when I worked in Local Govt in Norfolk. It was from a recently retired to the area londoner. Their letter of complaint was about the tractors driving past their house early in the morning. But the best was this;

and if the tractors are not bad enough we have to endure being woken early in the morning by the birds

-facepalm-

The "country" is like that, full of shit cows and tractors, and other wildlife!

Londoners should get a course before they go there!

And there's no tube either.. :o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

The "country" is like that, full of shit cows and tractors, and other wildlife!

Londoners should get a course before they go there!

And there's no tube either.. :o

Coincidentially a colleague was telling me today that when he worked in Cumbria some nobhead complained about the local farmer milking his cows too early in the morning. When the Council refused to do anything the guy wrote to his MP who had the gumption to write back and tell the guy that the farmer had to make a living.

HOLA443

Coincidentially a colleague was telling me today that when he worked in Cumbria some nobhead complained about the local farmer milking his cows too early in the morning. When the Council refused to do anything the guy wrote to his MP who had the gumption to write back and tell the guy that the farmer had to make a living.

I don't think that this sort of behaviour is really about townies moving to the countryside but simply about the type of moron who'd buy a house right next to a motorway or under an airport flight path then complain about the noise.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Archived