House Price Crash Forum

Phil Spencer Been Filming At Friends For New Series Of A How To Sell Your House Type Series

jaspers

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

My elation at guessing right lasted about 15 nanoseconds before the depression of confirming the exact type of f***tard who informs our national property debate truly hit me!!! :ph34r:

He's obviously unaware that TWIV had filtered down into the lower classes!

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=154710&st=135

Post 141, my homemade TWIV, that would explain why I got an above RPI rent rise this year!

TWIV have gone the way of burberry!

HOLA4412

They also suggested lowering the price it was marketed at to be fair. I'll post back to report if the advice given is successful!

(He was a 'lovely man' by the way, although whether they will hold the same view after broadcast remains to be seen……)

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I'm beginning to think erranta and oracle are on to something and the whole housing/ponzi/banker/bubble has some sort of black magic/Wicca undertones. :lol:

Sufi orders, or tariqat, found in many parts of Central Asia, including Afghanistan, use a number of techniques for inducing hal, " ecstasy," and fana-fil-haq, " mystical union with the divine."

These techniques most frequently, zikir, the repetition of 'mystical formulae'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply that to Masonic higher degrees and City 'Quants' - (out-of-control Kings of the City!) getting ecstatic thru their formulae on their quid quests gets them evily guided as the djinnds take over their minds.

No wonder they commit so many atrocities and large-scale theft against the Population in general!

QT = 'Quant Trances' when they are up to their worst - 'Fab' Fabrice etc

HAL-IFAX :P

- HBOS THE worst offender outed after banking system collapsed = Masonic 'Sufi' Bankers

Edited by erranta

HOLA4416

Sufi orders, or tariqat, found in many parts of Central Asia, including Afghanistan, use a number of techniques for inducing hal, " ecstasy," and fana-fil-haq, " mystical union with the divine."

These techniques most frequently, zikir, the repetition of 'mystical formulae'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apply that to Masonic higher degrees and City 'Quants' - (out-of-control Kings of the City!) getting ecstatic thru their formulae on their quid quests gets them evily guided as the djinnds take over their minds.

No wonder they commit so many atrocities and large-scale theft against the Population in general!

QT = 'Quant Trances' when they are up to their worst - 'Fab' Fabrice etc

HAL-IFAX :P

- HBOS THE worst offender outed after banking system collapsed = Masonic 'Sufi' Bankers

I read that, and for the first time ever, one of Erranta's posts made some sort of sense to me. :huh:

I think I need to go off-line for a couple of months...........

HOLA4417

I read that, and for the first time ever, one of Erranta's posts made some sort of sense to me. :huh:

I think I need to go off-line for a couple of months...........

KIR-sty - zi-kir = 'repeats' formulae (on TV) LxL LxLxLoc - ation

L. locus "place" (see locus) on model of L. vocativus "vocative," from vocatus, pp. of vocare "to call, summon." (djinns)

(occult or witchcraft = saying things thrice LxLxL Holy,Holy, Holy,)

Spencer (as in Phili-stine) was a famous Sufi-Afghan-Shaman anthropologist who studied it all & wrote books!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moloch Canaanite god said to have been propitiated by sacrificing children (Lev. xviii.21), 1661, from

L., from Gk. Molokh, from Heb. molekh, from melekh "king," altered by the Jews with the vowel points from basheth "shame."Garter nits "Shame on ____________"

mel_ekh "king,"

MEL-ROSE = King Brucie

1661 66 with two pillars on either side Ja - Bo that should be in the PORCH of a Temple (Ja-lala-bad)

Edited by erranta

HOLA4418
HOLA4419