House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thunderbird 900

Woman Turns Into Space Alien!

No one's suggesting you take it home to meet your Mum. But, if that came along, I'd bash its back doors in - and with a smile on my face.

You and the other couple of guys are welcome to her, mate.

Apart from the scary inflatable-sex-toy looks, I live a couple of hundred yards from the infamous 'Sugar Hut,' (I walked past it about an hour ago coming back from lunch out at Micky D's with my girls as it is last day of the summer hols) and let's just say my cat has better conversation, manners and personality that 99.9% of it's patrons.

Wouldnt touch it with yours, as the saying goes.

I think she looks rank. She needs a bit more chunk. I would quite happily rattle her.

Great comments from the Mail...

What in the hell is wrong with some people...she looks like a freak...how could anyone possibly think those giant fake balloons are attractive...and those giant fake white teeth are scary looking...whoa...thanks but no thanks...if that's beauty, then I'm happy being ugly.

She looks like a blow up doll

Looks like she could chew an apple through a letter box!

The sad thing is - young women aspire to look like this freakish concoction of orange body parts. They all end up looking much the same - like they're being massed produced at some factory in Essex. Shades of The Stepford Wives.

That's the dumbest looking woman I've ever seen.

Great comments from the Mail...

What in the hell is wrong with some people...she looks like a freak...how could anyone possibly think those giant fake balloons are attractive...and those giant fake white teeth are scary looking...whoa...thanks but no thanks...if that's beauty, then I'm happy being ugly.

She looks like a blow up doll

Looks like she could chew an apple through a letter box!

The sad thing is - young women aspire to look like this freakish concoction of orange body parts. They all end up looking much the same - like they're being massed produced at some factory in Essex. Shades of The Stepford Wives.

That's the dumbest looking woman I've ever seen.

I sniggered at those comments, too.

CCC, could you translate your last post, please? blink.gif

Maybe it's because I'm young and stupid but I love plastic tits, skinny hips, a crazy hairdo, shiny white teeth and barrels of make up on a girl. I also love them just with the skinny hips and big tits.

What is the sugar hut?

A pub (with delusions of grandeur) in Brentwood high street

It's clientele comprises the sort of Z-list 'celebs' who have once been on Big Brother, once got their tits out for a lads mag, estate agents, young city bankers in search of a trophy-lay and pimply youths who wannabe seen rubbing shoulders with the aforementioned.

I understand it was made 'famous' as the prime setting for some sort of recent TV tosh called the only way is Essex.

It is, in a couple of words, a posers vomitorium.

I think she looks rank. She needs a bit more chunk. I would quite happily rattle her.

Rank = not very nice. More chunk = she is too skinny. Rattle = bang.

I sniggered at those comments, too.

CCC, could you translate your last post, please? blink.gif

She needs more cushion for the pushin' .

To be fair the legs are somewhat shapely - I somewhat agree that superficially some women can look sexy like this (well, at least if said man is in heat!).. but after the deed is done and you turn over to look at that air-filled self-obsessed balloon you've just popped, you know it's not for keeps. Let's face it, guys would hump just about anything lol.. I must be getting old when I start to think of consequences and the havoc a woman like that could reap. I do agree in general... she looks pretty freakish.

Watermelon Plastic Boobs, piano key teeth, pumped up lips, ridiculous make up...Need I go on?

Blimey, imagine waking up next to that in the morning...No Thanks!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2033382/TOWIEs-Chloe-Sims-shows-white-teeth-getting-veneers-fitted.html

at least you wouldn't need a bedside lamp , just get her to show her teeth when you want a read