House Price Crash Forum
MrFlibble

David Cameron In Push To Dilute Icb Ring-Fence Reforms

David Cameron wants to see a significant watering down of any proposals from the Independent Commission on Banking (ICB) to ring-fence the UK's retail banks. This is due to increasing concerns that it could prompt the departure of one of the UK's leading banks, destroy jobs and depress economic growth.

The Prime Minister has told senior officials that he wants to move the banking debate on and that any proposals from the ICB to split retail and investment banks and increase capital requirements need to be reviewed. His views are in stark contrast to those of the Business Secretary, Vince Cable, who last week dismissed protests from the City over further regulatory change as "special pleading".

More at the Link.

This guy is pathetic. Strange how he's all take charge when it comes to bombing other countries but hasn't the slightest sign of a backbone when it comes to sorting of the crooks of London.

This guy is pathetic. Strange how he's all take charge when it comes to bombing other countries but hasn't the slightest sign of a backbone when it comes to sorting of the crooks of London.

See, this is where Gaddaffi went wrong. Instead of trying to build up a cache of Weapons of Mass Destruction, he should have been collecting Weapons of Financial Destruction; if he had owned a couple of banks in London no-one would have ******ed with him.

"When I'm out of politics I'm going to run a business, it'll be called rent-a-spine."

Margaret Thatcher

Does The Boy David have her number? :unsure:

More at the Link.

Well, only 'cause the French went in first..

He has bravely decided that some kids who stole such items as bottled water should be sent down to learn how to steal properly.

I voted for these morons in the hope that they'd actually come up with something to try and save the currency but alas not. Now taken to calling Cameron the back down kid. :angry: :angry: :angry:

With apologies to erranta:

David Cameron.

D+a = 5 = T

v*i = 18 = O

d-c = 33 = r

d = 3 = Y

C^2 = 11 = C

a+m = u

e-r = 45 = N

o/n = t

I disagree. Cameron may be many things, but sadly Tory isn't one of them. He's cast firmly in the BLIAR/McBust mold I'm afraid. Not that it would make the slightest difference whoever is nominally in "charge."

I voted for these morons in the hope that they'd actually come up with something to try and save the currency but alas not. Now taken to calling Cameron the back down kid. :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'd have liked to think they meant a word of what they said but when it came down to it did not vote for these quislings and voted elsewhere as I didn't trust them, have voted for them in the past never will in the future 0 utterly untrustworthy and just as bad as liebour.

I disagree. Cameron may be many things, but sadly Tory isn't one of them. He's cast firmly in the BLIAR/McBust mold I'm afraid. Not that it would make the slightest difference whoever is nominally in "charge."

Cameron means "Hooknose"

Met means Dead/Death in Hebrew ( they have MET-ropolitan Lodges in the Masonic Frats!)

It was the Met shooting dead that bloke that took things to boiling point - even if he was a known criminal - think about it.

Don't let them fool you - think for yourselves!

The Criminals in our Govt have let the City destroy this country, destroy jobs and throw millions of innocent people onto the Dole.

Loads of businesses have gone out of business, greedy fecking money grabbing bonus lead bosses out sourcing jobs.

The City have done far far more damage than the feral morons paid to go out and riot by Masonic shills of the UK Govt - why are they not being jailed and prosecuted?

No responsibility for Bankers/Politicians actions deregulating the bent, bust CITY!

No army on the streets rounding up Fraudulant Bankers/Politicians.

Thieving Politicians caught with their hands in the taxpayer tills - allowed to pay their criminal funds back without penalty or criminal record!

No Govt departments trawling thru the technology records to bring bent bankers to justice!

The Bankers Puppet tory boy has gone on this morning about relieving you all of your freedom this morning, bringing the army on the streets, cutting off the internet and mobile phone services.

All side of Govt keep banging on about bringing "Criminals to justice" but all they do is pick on the poor and ignorant with brutality - this is a brutal regime coming into being.

They are WOLVES & vile fascists underneath! You have been told!

They keep going on about Cobra - this is the Egyptian ASP in Cleaopatra

The City of London WYVERNE dragon heraldry - WYVERNE originally means "VIPER"

The City of London Bankers and their 'in pocket' Politicians - speak with "forked tongue" (satan often pictured with his 'fork' amazingly)

All the riots were EGGED on by top Masons who bribed gang members out onto the streets

This was all done

a/ to get the limelight off bent Camerons Murdoch associations with Coulson/Brooks within No 10 perusing the UKs biggest plans and secrets

b/introduce more draconian powers over the whole country. This is to enable them to introduce their vile evil new Global religion and new world order.

Everything the present Govt is saying to you is a lie (as you have already seen time after time)

The morons who sit around lap up & accept their present lies are going to be swept up - just as Pol Pot got to power and killed off all the educated/doctors/etc

They call this IPCC

IP is from the IP ruling party in ETONIAN old-boy Orwells books

CC=33 from Scottish Masons 33 degrees

Edited by erranta

With apologies to erranta:

David Cameron.

D+a = 5 = T

v*i = 18 = O

d-c = 33 = r

d = 3 = Y

C^2 = 11 = C

a+m = u

e-r = 45 = N

o/n = t

Occultly - it is no joke!

Anagram Cameron = "Core Man" (as in 'rotten to the')

Colke "core, charcoal" (c.1400), itself possibly related to -colc, an O.E. word for "pit,"

Etonian-Masonic wittery Coke-man > Coal-ition = The Pits!

Then Cl-eggy

- Seven hills of Sheffield (City of knives) = 'Cuts'

(Smanfa Coremoron is daughter of Sir Reggie Sheffield who gets a £1,000 a day from our Greeny taxes on our energy)

When you add the first two numbers of the pattern, you get seven, the number of man's completion, hence seven Masons make a perfect and just Lodge. Seven is the number of the ancient planets; seven is the number of man's reckoning of time, seven days. After seven times seven years, there is a Jubilee Year when all is set free, land and men.

there are seven cuts in the Templar manual, the points where a knight's armor joined together, the only vulnerable places on him: his neck, left and right, his under carriage, left and right; his waist, left and right; and his head, which could not withstand the blow. Seven again is a mystical, for there are seven "gates" to the head: two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, and one mouth. There are seven branches to the candlesticks that sat in the temple, after the Tree of Life.

Just who secretly runs your country - often for unfair advantage by belonging to the 'fraterhoods'

Edited by erranta

He has bravely decided that some kids who stole such items as bottled water should be sent down to learn how to steal properly.

A Tory councillor in my town who put the boot in on a police inspector after being stopped for drunk driving was fined £800.You couldn't make it up.

Lesson learned eh.

I'll stop calling Cameron a Tory if others will stop accusing Blair and Brown of being left wing...

A Tory councillor in my town who put the boot in on a police inspector after being stopped for drunk driving was fined £800.You couldn't make it up.

Now, if he'd said that was going to do that on facebook - but not actually done it - he'd probably have got life..

This is due to increasing concerns that it could prompt the departure of one of the UK's leading banks, destroy jobs and depress economic growth.

Where did "not giving in to threats and blackmail" go :lol:

Depress economic growth indeed. Well having them here did that already and in bucketfuls.

They should just naff off. The economy would be better off for it.

Edited by billybong

I'll stop calling Cameron a Tory if others will stop accusing Blair and Brown of being left wing...

...yes ..the Clown was a Communist...and Bliar was the joker in the pack.... :rolleyes: