House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Boss Lets Staff Fire Ak-47 At Him

The boss is now using the video as an advert to prove he really can stop you getting gunned down when you are out driving your car.

Useful when passing through Barnsley.

I wonder what sort of cartridge was used. You can load 7.62x39Russian to give (from memory) 1800fps through to 2600fps.

Very long time since I took any serious interest in guns and ammo but I had the impression that you could not paly around with loads for an auto, at least if you play around with the load you had to play around with the gun to match up with it.

Bit rubish as proof. Three shots not closely grouped. Show me one where two bullets are close and you are safe. That's more like the protection I would want if I were really in a sticky situation.

Picky I know, but a valid point.

Very long time since I took any serious interest in guns and ammo but I had the impression that you could not paly around with loads for an auto, at least if you play around with the load you had to play around with the gun to match up with it.

True. Not an area I have much experience in. I have only fired the AK as a straight pull gun.

True. Not an area I have much experience in. I have only fired the AK as a straight pull gun.

Despite my accent I've never seen one in real life, only on the box or in pictures.

I wonder how the man#s windscreen would have stood up to a rifled slug from a 12 bore?