House Price Crash Forum

Do You Know This Knife Wielding Thug?

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

He does seem to be wearing a University scarf, which seeing as its the summer vac before Michaelmas explains why he's on the street and not in a tutorial. I suggest that a copy of the photo is circulated to the college porters, they'll be able to put a name to the face.

HOLA446

He does seem to be wearing a University scarf, which seeing as its the summer vac before Michaelmas explains why he's on the street and not in a tutorial. I suggest that a copy of the photo is circulated to the college porters, they'll be able to put a name to the face.

:lol: Its gang colours. The "victim" is also displaying gang colours.

HOLA447
HOLA448

:lol: Its gang colours. The "victim" is also displaying gang colours.

Thought so. Has the look of one of those St Johns College oiks. I'm guessing the victim was from Magdalene, Theres been bad blood since the punting accidents of '09.

HOLA449

Thought so. Has the look of one of those St Johns College oiks. I'm guessing the victim was from Magdalene, Theres been bad blood since the punting accidents of '09.

Piss off, he's clearly a Girton man like that Gilmour scrote. They all have a chip on their shoulders about being at such a rubbish college miles from anywhere.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Telling that the only white people visible in this photo are the two policeman and the chap who is trying to trip up the knifeman.

London seems lost.

I think you mean "London seems vibrant" Bob. Vibrant's the new term for a multi-ethnic hellhole, get with the programme.

Archived