House Price Crash Forum

The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen

pl1

I assume you bashed yourself stupid that night in the hotel?

Nah, it was on the train home to Wales. :blink:

No, joking aside.

There was a beauty about her that was somehow above that kind of thought.

She had elsewhere to sit on the train but sat next to me, touching close to me. To this day I wonder whether she liked me or whether she just felt safer. It was in my banking IT days and I was wearing an expensive suit. At the time I assumed, perhaps insultingly to her, that she mistook me for a richer man as so many women in the banks were only there to hook a banker.

I never thought of her then, or since, in a sexual way but in a beauty way. I have regrets about not engaging with her but, hey, I already had enough rejection issues by then.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most beautiful woman I ever saw was a redhead, Wendy Batt, first wife of Mike Batt (Wombles fame). Tall, curvaceous, devastingly good looking, and worst of all, a wonderful personality who didn't suffer the defect of being intimidated by her looks. She taught handicapped children IIRC.

Shame I can't find a photo of her.

The most beautiful woman I ever saw was a redhead, Wendy Batt, first wife of Mike Batt (Wombles fame). Tall, curvaceous, devastingly good looking, and worst of all, a wonderful personality who didn't suffer the defect of being intimidated by her looks. She taught handicapped children IIRC.

Shame I can't find a photo of her.

I'm in Poland, not far from the Czech border btw.

Everyday there are beautiful women everywhere, most are late teens and early 20s students. Literally this morning on my way to the market I passed 6 as I walked along, and a few more on the way back. They tend to have boyfriends built like Marines, however.

In summary then, every day I see what I think is the most beautiful - then I discover another one the next day

But, without inner beauty and kindness, their outer beauty wears off quite fast and you just see a shell (fortunately quite a few here are nice people, but almost always married by 23)

I think being able to say "next" is one of the keys to having them crawling on you like flies? Married by 23 must mean a lot of very bored, very very desperate women where you are?

Nah, it was on the train home to Wales. :blink:

No, joking aside.

There was a beauty about her that was somehow above that kind of thought.

She had elsewhere to sit on the train but sat next to me, touching close to me. To this day I wonder whether she liked me or whether she just felt safer. It was in my banking IT days and I was wearing an expensive suit. At the time I assumed, perhaps insultingly to her, that she mistook me for a richer man as so many women in the banks were only there to hook a banker.

I never thought of her then, or since, in a sexual way but in a beauty way. I have regrets about not engaging with her but, hey, I already had enough rejection issues by then.

Been in this situation myself over the years, not easy but I think its best to try your hand (with the attendant risk of looking a total d1ck) than the torture of thinking "if only".

Archived