House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pl1

The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen

Doesn't have to be a famous person. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen was when I was driving down the road about 6 or 7 years ago and saw this tanned early 20 something woman in jean shorts and a bikini top. It's the first and only time I've ever turned the car around for another look she was that hot. Never saw her again after that though.

Sorry, no pic.

My best mate's sister when I was 20 and she was 18 (i.e. a long time ago) I was sitting in a pub with a group of friends when she walked in and I couldn't do much more than sit and stare for the next couple of hours. Totally hot, totally unavailable and entirely insane as it happens. I looked her up on Facebook the other day and she's still quite a looker.

I thought this thread would be full of pics!

Very psychological this.I find some conventionally attractive women not especially so to me.For some odd reason I have always found women with quite big noses attractive.Barbra Streisand comes to mind.I suspect others have quirks too.

Very psychological this.I find some conventionally attractive women not especially so to me.For some odd reason I have always found women with quite big noses attractive.Barbra Streisand comes to mind.

I suspect others have quirks too.

Geez. You've gone done it now! :o

I'm in Poland, not far from the Czech border btw.

Everyday there are beautiful women everywhere, most are late teens and early 20s students. Literally this morning on my way to the market I passed 6 as I walked along, and a few more on the way back. They tend to have boyfriends built like Marines, however.

In summary then, every day I see what I think is the most beautiful - then I discover another one the next day

But, without inner beauty and kindness, their outer beauty wears off quite fast and you just see a shell (fortunately quite a few here are nice people, but almost always married by 23)

Doesn't have to be a famous person. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen was when I was driving down the road about 6 or 7 years ago and saw this tanned early 20 something woman in jean shorts and a bikini top. It's the first and only time I've ever turned the car around for another look she was that hot. Never saw her again after that though.

Sorry, no pic.

My Wife! (how could I be expected to say anything different!!??)

I see women here getting out of a shiny car with their presumably spouse and kids, and frankly they look like aesthetically perfect couples from television commercials, sometimes I look around for the camera and lights I really do

I see women here getting out of a shiny car with their presumably spouse and kids, and frankly they look like aesthetically perfect couples from television commercials, sometimes I look around for the camera and lights I really do

Do you get a complex about your inadequacies?

Talking about beauties with big noses, I think I've mentioned my unrequited love of sophie marceux before on this site!

Past caring now tbh, but do wish I'd been here 10 or 20 years ago, pointless though looking back isnt it

Talking about beauties with big noses, I think I've mentioned my unrequited love of sophie marceux before on this site!

I looked her up on IMDB, and she does not have a Punch-like appearance. :blink:

I'm in Poland, not far from the Czech border btw.

Everyday there are beautiful women everywhere, most are late teens and early 20s students. Literally this morning on my way to the market I passed 6 as I walked along, and a few more on the way back. They tend to have boyfriends built like Marines, however.

In summary then, every day I see what I think is the most beautiful - then I discover another one the next day

But, without inner beauty and kindness, their outer beauty wears off quite fast and you just see a shell (fortunately quite a few here are nice people, but almost always married by 23)

Similar situation here in Madrid, went out for a paper and sat, burnt and perved for 2 hours - Haven't got a clue what's in the paper but I have finalised my study on the backsides of Spanish women, and the fall into four catagories.

1. The high round firm one, not as much as a West Indian one but getting there.

2. The low slung flat one, think 10,000 meter runner.

3. The sun dried tomato, 40 + years with a backside like a shrivelled old tranny.

4. The old one, they buy a oversize dress when they're 30 and slowly fill it.

The good bit is there are lots and lots of number ones.

I agree. She is rather fine. Thanks. Again.

True, very pretty. Incidentally, I noticed as I was going to give her a fresh creamy pinta this morning that parcel you left is for number 24.

why aren't people adding pictures of said beauties?

Oh go on then, and it's an HPC favourite. She doesn't do anything for me usually but in this episode, with that wet hair and knowing half smile, wow:

tumblr_lfinq3gXTL1qzmvsio1_500.jpg

Oh go on then, and it's an HPC favourite. She doesn't do anything for me usually but in this episode, with that wet hair and knowing half smile, wow:

tumblr_lfinq3gXTL1qzmvsio1_500.jpg

edwardiso.jpg

never been seen in the same room at the same time together allegedly

GBdamo, fascinating study, there could be an honorary degree in it for you upon your return to Britain, if pushed I would say here they are slim and pert, very sporty the majority

GBdamo, fascinating study, there could be an honorary degree in it for you upon your return to Britain, if pushed I would say here they are slim and pert, very sporty the majority

I would put together a thesis but it would never get published.

Quite fancy doing a bike trip out to eastern europe, the backsides are legendary. :)

One of my favorite games is guess how long the Polish bird has been in the UK for. Usually the go up a dress size every six months. When they first arrive they're all skinny and pert - two years later they look like the locals.

why aren't people adding pictures of said beauties?

Because phone cameras didn't exist then? Also linking in pictures kind of has a habit of linking back to you.

I have a few counting down.

Kelly Ryder - She was in year 11. I was in year 8. She gave every body and the male teachers embarrassing boners. I remember the one time when the IT teacher got an embarrassing boner. And keith shouted out to Simon, watch out he's going to clothes line you.

A few years later I met Karen, Scottish TOTALLY insane...... she is semi famous now and got into time magazine, not on t he cover. I see her art work sometimes. She hasn't really changed her art style or work in the past 14 years.

QQ a girl I met the UK for about 4 hours. She had to return back to HK after those 4 hours. But it was a whoa! moment...... and it still gives me the shivers when I think about her. She was the WHOLE package. 15/10 in looks, 15/10 body and a fantastic personality and complete sane as well. A few years ago I stayed with her for a couple of months. She was 15/10 in the sack as well. Let me put it this way. If there is a god I would hack off my left arm with a rusty knife for her to be mine.............