House Price Crash Forum

Bachmann: Hurricane Irene Was Punishment From God

R K

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

If god was real Ron Paul would be next American president, unfortunately...........

Lady Gaga hails from Lower East side Manhattan greeted her "Little monsters" at her Best Buy album ... "She saves people's lives," said Erin Sebestyen, of Long Island

Both GA-GA and Mad-onna were "Sacred Heart" Catholic Skoolgirls

(chances of that + World Super-stars? = Manipulated/Brainwashed)

http://www.biblewalks.com/Sites/TemplarsTunnel.html

Templum Domini - Recent Masonic Newspaper Headlines

"Great 'Plum' Harvest this year"

'Orcs'

HOLA445
HOLA446

Religious nutters - same the world over. After the 2004 tsunami imams in Aceh were telling people that it was Allah's punishment for their appalling sins. In the town where my daughter was working they closed the ungodly cinema and swimming pool to show that they were listening. :(

HOLA447

Lady Gaga hails from Lower East side Manhattan greeted her "Little monsters" at her Best Buy album ... "She saves people's lives," said Erin Sebestyen, of Long Island

:unsure:

HOLA448

:unsure:

Best Buy = Masonic coded BB=22

Masonic-illuminati multiple of 11 signal (Twin Towers) when they are deceitfully up-to-no-good!

The sentence was taking the piss out of the ungodly 'Profanes' lives ie GAGA is the ignorant fan's 'Saviour'

HOLA449

Masonic-illuminati multiple of 11 signal (Twin Towers) when they are deceitfully up-to-no-good!

The sentence was taking the piss out of the ungodly 'Profanes' lives ie GAGA is the ignorant fan's 'Saviour'

Just wondered if there was any mileage in Man Utd 8 Arsenal 2? :ph34r:

HOLA4410

:unsure::unsure:

HOLA4411

http://www.newstates...god-politicians

The nutters just keep on getting more and more scary.

:ph34r:

Isn't it more or less normal for senior US politicians to be fundamentalists or otherwise superstitious? I recall that Regan had a de facto White House Astrologer. George W Bush had Christian fundamentalists as advisor's; biblical literalists who believed Israel should be preserved because it was necessary to fulfil 'end of days' biblical prophesies (with the EU as the new Roman Empire). Even our own Tony B went on record as saying he was pretty OK with the wars he got us into as it was the man upstairs he would answer to, not the plebs who elected him. Obama copped for a lot of flak from the fundies for daring to include 'people of no faith' as Americans in an inaugural speech.

There's about zero chance of an outed atheist becoming US pres. Although luckily nutters like Bachman and S Palin and too loopy to be credible candidates either.

HOLA4412

Although luckily nutters like Bachman and S Palin and too loopy to be credible candidates either.

Hope springs eternal, but having lived in the USA I wouldn't be surprised if either of them, or someone as loopy as them, becomes president one day.

HOLA4413

Templum Domini - Recent Masonic Newspaper Headlines

"Great 'Plum' Harvest this year"

'Orcs'

well,lady gaga and such are all part of a very very sinister conspiracy which includes black magic(aimed primarily at the US and UK)

..no I am not joking.

look at the change in your pocket,do you have any of those fragmented shield designs on the obverse of the coinage?

god has a rather unique way of dealing with people that employ witchcraft of this nature...he utterly obliterates them.

(BTW using enochian magic back at said aggressors in self defence is permitted)

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The scary thing is that this probably wouldn't have been said if test polling didn't suggest it was a "winner."

The patriarch of the "god botherer" wing of Mrs Wood's family, had a heart attack and fell off the roof of a church he was repairing. He survived. This was, apparently, due to divine intervention. Personally, I think the heart attack and being thrown off a church roof was the more likely point of intervention.

HOLA4418

If God is unhappy with 'fiscally incontinent politicians', why did He create them in the first place?

This is not so much the bad workman blaming His tools, as His tools saying that He's throwing a tantrum at His own bad workmanship...

HOLA4419

So in order to punish congress God kills a bunch of innocent people?- yeah, that sounds like the way an American God would do things.

He probably thought 'time for a bit of shock and awe'. :lol:

You can't know the mind of God (a lazy excuse for everything).

HOLA4420

This reminds me of a conversation I had with this Pakistani Loon earlier this year. He was telling me that the earthquakes in Pakistan are as a result of American and British Satelites beaming radio waves into the earth (Plate Tectonics clearly not included in his comprehensive Madrasa education).

Anyway I rebukked him on this claim and stated quite categorically that the reason for the earthquakes is that the Pakistani people have angered god by not following his instructions.

You should have seen the look on his face.... :unsure:

Same with the famine in Somalia....

HOLA4421

This reminds me of a conversation I had with this Pakistani Loon earlier this year. He was telling me that the earthquakes in Pakistan are as a result of American and British Satelites beaming radio waves into the earth (Plate Tectonics clearly not included in his comprehensive Madrasa education).

Anyway I rebukked him on this claim and stated quite categorically that the reason for the earthquakes is that the Pakistani people have angered god by not following his instructions.

You should have seen the look on his face.... :unsure:

Same with the famine in Somalia....

He was probably thinking of "project haarp" . I saw an item on this a few years ago and there seemed to be a lot of

excitement about it and what it could do .... or what people thought it might be able to do . I remembered it as 'harp'

so it took me a while to find it . a google on the phrase turns up the wiki entry , and all the other exciting things as

well B)

the original topic of bachmann reminded me of the westboro baptist church lot , with pastor fred phelps .

the wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

they seem to blame all the problems of america on homosexual activities ... they came to fame when the

bodies of the soldiers in iraq came home and they staged demos at the funerals .

ps I really liked your post (from the oildrum?) in 2008 , about a possible future in 2020 :

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=65132&st=8

I'm not quite sure why , but it struck a chord .

cheers,

rockhopper

HOLA4422

He was probably thinking of "project haarp" . I saw an item on this a few years ago and there seemed to be a lot of

excitement about it and what it could do .... or what people thought it might be able to do . I remembered it as 'harp'

so it took me a while to find it . a google on the phrase turns up the wiki entry , and all the other exciting things as

well B)

the original topic of bachmann reminded me of the westboro baptist church lot , with pastor fred phelps .

the wiki : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

they seem to blame all the problems of america on homosexual activities ... they came to fame when the

bodies of the soldiers in iraq came home and they staged demos at the funerals .

ps I really liked your post (from the oildrum?) in 2008 , about a possible future in 2020 :

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=65132&st=8

I'm not quite sure why , but it struck a chord .

cheers,

rockhopper

It wont happen - not with Dave and crew now getting on with building that new fleet of nukes etc etc....

Archived