House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCountOfNowhere

Be Careful What You Say.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14684620

"The number of court cases brought by people who say they have been defamed online has more than doubled in a year, experts have said"

Gordon Brown would have a field day if he read this site !!!

I would like to state for the record that all my posts on the web are meant to be in a lighthearted jocular fashion and I mean no offense to anyone mentioned. Any likeness or comparison to the names of any people, alive or dead, are purely coincidental.

I offer my sincerest apology's to anyone I have offended and I meant no upset.

It's great to see free speech is alive and well.

If I've upset anyone online I've probably meant it :) Not sure how you can be defamed by something that would require a bit of effort to actually link with you, i.e. someone bothering to try to find out the real person behind the username.

That's individual people suing, not Big Brother.

It's when the gubmint sets up an internet "hurt feelings" committe you should get worried.

When the solicitor groups start lobbying the governemt to allow them to sue people off public forums for having an opinion that's when you need to worry.

"The number of court cases brought by people who say they have been defamed online has more than doubled in a year, experts have said"

I would like to state for the record that all my posts on the web are meant to be in a lighthearted jocular fashion and I mean no offense to anyone mentioned. Any likeness or comparison to the names of any people, alive or dead, are purely coincidental.

Likewise, I would like to state that all my posts are just my opinions.

Just in the same way that all the rating agencies stated (in the film Inside Job) that the ratings they gave, were just opinions :-)

However I don't think I'd be first in the queue if Tony Blair started pursuing people who say nasty things about him.

Bliar would never dare sue anyone, the whole case would become a war crimes trial.

He'd have to prove he's not a gormless one eyed scottish imbecile.

Best of luck Gordon.

BOTHERED!

I quite happily slate estate agents on the grounds of diminished responsibility. And if they want to sue me then fine, they can take my ruck sack and collection of socks and anything else I have (should amount to around £10) :lol:

Isn't it the golden rule to use the word "allegedly" in any potential defamatory post and thereby avoid legal repercussions?

The news do it all the time.

When the solicitor groups start lobbying the governemt to allow them to sue people off public forums for having an opinion that's when you need to worry.

People sue. They've been doing it for centuries. Part of our freedom.

When you can't sue, then you've got a problem. I'm thinking of the conspiracy between banks and their regulators - example: the railroading by the federal government of a settlement between the states in the US and the banks who committed mortgage fraud.

Isn't it the golden rule to use the word "allegedly" in any potential defamatory post and thereby avoid legal repercussions?

The news do it all the time.

Allegedly.

Likewise, I would like to state that all my posts are just my opinions.

Just in the same way that all the rating agencies stated (in the film Inside Job) that the ratings they gave, were just opinions :-)

Look at these >>>

ING Group (Euronext: INGA, NYSE: ING) is a financial institution of Dutch origin ... ING is the largest banking/financial company in the world by revenue

Don't forget New York has Dutch (Indian) ORIGIN

They keep going on about Twin Towers Ground ZERO (an '00' Origin)

In 2002 ( multiple of 11 with 00 origin symbolism) less than year after twin towers farce they released

Lord_of the R-ING-S - The Two Towers (Hebrew 'origin' = English vowels A,E,I,O,U "

masons: 'Ordo ad Chaos' Illuminati / Secret Societies

(The Two Towers - Triple TTT 'Tau' of the Royal Arch/Templar 'Yorkies')

Note the link with "Yorkies" and "New Yorkies" (the Spanish/French and others spell it -'Y'ORC

(Orcs were the corrupted footsoldier Elves who preferred Dark places - like Caves+Tunnels (Templar-Masonic-Hell raiser Caves)

The Bayley Hall map of 1898 shows an underground passage leading to Fore Street and into the secret labyrinth of tunnels under the streets of Hertford - The impish 'Moles' of their corrupt 'Satanised' Grand (Dragon) masters

New + 'York' + ORDO (order)

Novus Ordo Seclorum

'The faux Jews and corrupt top USA society burnt all the SEC papers against the corrupted Financial Big Bruvvers in Tower WTC7

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Lincoln's death Otto von Bismark commented:

"The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots. I fear that foreign bankers with their
craft
iness and
tort
uous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it systematically to corrupt modern civilisation.
They will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and
chaos
in
order
that the earth should become their inheritance.
"
A passage full of Masonic 'insider Pike (another Spear) knowledge' pee-taking in my view - but accurate about how they will accomplish their missionB)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lancastrian roses + Yorkie Roses

The Twin 'Towers'?

(with rose of Richmond overseeing?)

MelRose Abbey = Masonic's "Brucie" - Norman-Frenchy - Scot

IN - RI on Christ's Cross

IN - G for masons 'G' A ?

Masons= Marionetting = 'Globe' theatre Puppetry=Stratford Upon Avon= Shakespeare=King Lear

Masonic 'Kings' top Actors- Businessmen fly around in their 'Lear' jets!

Jet = Whitby = Masonic 'Play'- on - word 'Wit'

Bombardier (Do you get 'Bombardened by their stupid adverts?)

This giant multi-national company owns three of the best private/business plane companies in the world. These companies are Challenger, Learjet and Global. They also own Flexjet which runs a fractional ownership program and Skyjet

Trump (a Business Faux-Jew 'Challenger') wants to build a new (piss-taking chain) 'links' course at his Scottish Masonic Headquarters

Rem_ark_able 'Coincidences'