House Price Crash Forum
Lazybones

Cheap Land On Mars

A unique opportunity to own a piece of real estate that truly is out of this world, own an acre of land on Mars.

If you are looking for a truly original gift for the person who already has all their earthly needs catered for then MoonEstates.com have the answer... their own piece of the heavens!

How this is possible:

American Dennis M. Hope, spotting a loophole in The Outer Space Treaty of 1967, filed a declaration of ownership for Earth's Moon and the planets Mars, Venus, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto as well as their respective moons, on November 22, 1980. This declaration of ownership was initially filed at the San Francisco County offices and then filed with the U.S.A., U.S.S.R., and the General Assembly of the United Nations. A copy of this declaration is included with every property purchased. He has granted MoonEstates.com the exclusive rights to sell extraterrestrial land in the United Kingdom.

American Dennis M. Hope, spotting a loophole in The Outer Space Treaty of 1967!

Oh crikey! Being a lawyer sounds great fun! :lol::blink:

I think the UK government should seize this unique opportunity to relocate parliament and all 3 political parties to Mars in order to lower expenditure, I would even be willing to contribute to the travel and land purchase costs. :lol:

Edited by madpenguin

Pluto in there being regarded as a planet? That'll screw things up. It's all a load of nonsense anyway, as if anyone can claim anything on another world even if some laws on this one say you can.

Pluto in there being regarded as a planet? That'll screw things up. It's all a load of nonsense anyway, as if anyone can claim anything on another world even if some laws on this one say you can.

Interest point.....go back 600 years...how can one person ( or group of organised criminals) in one part of a country claim they own the land somewhere else.

go forward 600 years , we now called the organised crims...Kings and Queens. Funny system.

Edited by TheCountOfNowhere

Selling land on Mars just goes to show how ludicrous land claims are in the first place.

How can anyone have any credible claim to owning land on Mars?

What next? Selling stars and galaxies? I'd love to be a fly on the wall when infinitely superior alien races get to hear about this one.

Hey, I'm thinking about setting myself up as a Cosmos Agent today. Anyone wanna join me?

For sale : One Universe - deceptively spacious. Near good school and close to amenities.