House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Austria's New Fritzl: Father Kept Two Mentally Ill Daughters As Sex Prisoners In One Room For 41 Years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030047/Austrias-new-Fritzl-Father-kept-mentally-ill-daughters-sex-prisoners-room-41-years.html

An Austrian man is being investigated after locking up his two daughters in a room for 41 years and repeatedly sexually abusing them in a case which matches Josef Fritzl's for depravity.

Police today confirmed the horrific details of the case in St Peter am Hart, near Brannau - Hitler's home town - close to the German border.

The two mentally ill women were both banned from any contact with the outside world and only allowed in one room of the large property.

Makes you wonder how many more of these types are out there, amazing how you can do this completely off the radar of everyone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2030047/Austrias-new-Fritzl-Father-kept-mentally-ill-daughters-sex-prisoners-room-41-years.html

Makes you wonder how many more of these types are out there, amazing how you can do this completely off the radar of everyone.

That's bizarre...I thought all the perverts were from Belguim.

Mind you, Hilter was from Austria.

I am not remotely surprised by this. When the Fritzl story came to light I said that there were many of these horror stories lurking in the shadows. There are a lot of VERY sick people out there. And they rarely operate alone; someone knows what they are doing and covers up for them. God help these girls.

http://www.dailymail...y-went-mad.html

Picture of the room where they where allegedly kept.

"The only time they were seen out together was with him visiting the grave of their mother."

Did nobody in the local area find this a little strange ?!

Did nobody in the local area find this a little strange ?![/size]

It seems to be a National passtime over there.

I wish he'd kept Nu-Labour politicians in there instead , would have been a blessing had they not been released into the wild.