House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

happily renting

Hastings Hustle

This is certainly off-topic, unless you're interested in buying a house in Hastings and want a look around, in which case I'd wait until prices go down another 100% or so.

If you live in the general vicinity and you like to cycle, you might consider this ride. It's not for charity, it's just for fun, if you consider this sort of thing fun. More information here.

Sorry to the mods if this is considered advertising (though there's no money involved).

This is certainly off-topic, unless you're interested in buying a house in Hastings and want a look around, in which case I'd wait until prices go down another 100% or so.

If you live in the general vicinity and you like to cycle, you might consider this ride. It's not for charity, it's just for fun, if you consider this sort of thing fun. More information here.

Sorry to the mods if this is considered advertising (though there's no money involved).

Looks like fun, my wife and I are expecting that day, so I am unlikely to make it, but hope you have fun. The lands end john o'groats trip I did when she was 5 months pregnant didn't go down very well as it was.