House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OLDFTB

Expats Drop The Price

"Youre right i dropped the price on mine 3 times, and im not going to sell and let them make 30 000+ straight away just because the buyers know im trying to leave the country. Hope things all work out well for you."

Strange logic.How the hell do buyers make an instant 30k off an expat selling their house at a reduced price.It's not money they can trouser then run to the Bank with for f*cks sake!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329090

This quotes interesting though:

"Its definately a buyers market at the moment, the valuation surveyor has down valued my house at the moment so the buyer wants even more money off, the valuer is just being over cautious for fear of a crash, it doesn't help me though.."

:D

"Youre right i dropped the price on mine 3 times, and im not going to sell and let them make 30 000+ straight away just because the buyers know im trying to leave the country. Hope things all work out well for you."

Strange logic.How the hell do buyers make an instant 30k off an expat selling their house at a reduced price.It's not money they can trouser then run to the Bank with for f*cks sake!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=329090

This quotes interesting though:

"Its definately a buyers market at the moment, the valuation surveyor has down valued my house at the moment so the buyer wants even more money off, the valuer is just being over cautious for fear of a crash, it doesn't help me though.."

:D

My mind boggles :wacko: with those numpties over there on the 'other side'.

Wonder what the average poster IQ is. :unsure:

But their house is actually WORTH that remember? So the new buyer, getting a £30000 discount, simply needs to immediately re-sell in order to get that £30000. And they can't get that £30000 because they know they're leaving the country and have them to ransom.

You're really not thinking straight now.*

* The whole of this post has been satire, in case it's not clear.

But their house is actually WORTH that remember? So the new buyer, getting a £30000 discount, simply needs to immediately re-sell in order to get that £30000. And they can't get that £30000 because they know they're leaving the country and have them to ransom.

You're really not thinking straight now.*

* The whole of this post has been satire, in case it's not clear.

(in Basil Fawlty mode) Oh, i see now. So i buy off them at a discount then immediately sell it in a declining property market and make a cool 30k. And all the time i thought i was just getting a 15% discount off the asking price and saving myself 30k. Right..i see the light now & must punish myself:

You're a naughty boy Oldftb..... wack...wack...wack....

Hate to sound mean.. but I had been studying the market for years.. adn saw this day coming.. and i am not looking to make any money at all..

Just buy a house..

But captain morron and his mates wants to clear tens of thousands profit in a few short years and then crys like a baby because he missed the window..

People want free money.. perhaps it they were prepared to spend a few short hours looking at the economy to guage their timing they might have managed it..

Stupidity, lazy and gread..

Three great facets to a character..

(in Basil Fawlty mode) Oh, i see now. So i buy off them at a discount then immediately sell it in a declining property market and make a cool 30k. And all the time i thought i was just getting a 15% discount off the asking price and saving myself 30k. Right..i see the light now & must punish myself:

You're a naughty boy Oldftb..... wack...wack...wack....

Whatever you do, don't mention the crash!

Ich bein eine....