House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SarahBell

I Think I'm Off

Just had a request to remove url from my sig file cos it's apparently been reported to the mods as being against the site's T&C.

Remind me - which one is the smiley for gobsmacked?

Disappointing. I thought this thread was going to be about someone smelling of cheese.

Not sure what was removed, but given what we've seen recently with the looters and the Cameron Regime's new kangaroo court system then I should imagine the mods are getting very nervous about anything remotely fishy.

If you can get sent down for 4 years for inciting a riot one person turns up to then anything is possible in this land of nightmares.

I'm going to be off soon myself, thinking of claiming asylum in another country, ideally one without a dictatorship.

Not sure what was removed, but given what we've seen recently with the looters and the Cameron Regime's new kangaroo court system then I should imagine the mods are getting very nervous about anything remotely fishy.

If you can get sent down for 4 years for inciting a riot one person turns up to then anything is possible in this land of nightmares.

I'm going to be off soon myself, thinking of claiming asylum in another country, ideally one without a dictatorship.

Nah I think I remember it, it was a pokerwebsite, which is surpising as it had been there since I joined in2008.

Just had a request to remove url from my sig file cos it's apparently been reported to the mods as being against the site's T&C.

Remind me - which one is the smiley for gobsmacked?

You would almost think that it was only worthwhile posting here then if you could advertise your website for free?

I was asked to take my giffgaff affiliate link out of my Sig.

I know its against the rules but its always been one the mods don't heavily enforce. Someone must be bearing a grudge to get the mods to enforce the rules to the letter. I called Amnesty but they weren't interested.

I certainly won't be bothering to grass up others out of random spite. The main thing I've reportd in the past is inappropriate avatars but the mobile skin solves that for me now.