House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Morgan Stanley Warns That Europe And Us Markets Could Face Depression Amid Fears Of A Double-Dip

What's this I see?- yet another collection of 'free market capitalists' whining that the nasty 'big government' won't once again bail them out of the hole they have dug for themselves- and us.

They want the Germans money and they are going to bitch and whine until they get it- and when they do get it they will burn through it and then come back for more- and more and more.

Time to pull the plug on these money junkies.

....it just seems like an excercise in crisis management from a bunch of people-MS-who didn't learn from their mistakes first time round.reality is that you're in the hole because you're in the hole.seems to me they're looking for some more free money to pay out in bonuses-cuz bankas spendin der bousez is how we groh welf innit?

...Jonathan Powell the Nuliebour adviser to Tony Blair and Tony Bliars son both work for MS...says it all really..... :rolleyes:

Bugger! I wanted everything to be nice again! :o

I am trying to identify the authorship of the article. It looks to me like the MS report is not even quoted in this piece? Who wrote this, it says copyright Sky News???

I am trying to identify the authorship of the article. It looks to me like the MS report is not even quoted in this piece? Who wrote this, it says copyright Sky News???

yep, I thought the article lacked credibility frankly

What's this I see?- yet another collection of 'free market capitalists' whining that the nasty 'big government' won't once again bail them out of the hole they have dug for themselves- and us.

They want the Germans money and they are going to bitch and whine until they get it- and when they do get it they will burn through it and then come back for more- and more and more.

Time to pull the plug on these money junkies.

A free market would have let them fail. Any Government that relies on deficit spending has to bail out the banks and the financial industry, as they are the only entities that actually buy Govt debt.

The expansion of the State in western democracies over the last 40 years has been reliant upon the expansion of credit issuance in the banking sector.

You pull the plug on the banks, you pull the plug on the welfare state.

A free market would have let them fail. Any Government that relies on deficit spending has to bail out the banks and the financial industry, as they are the only entities that actually buy Govt debt.

The expansion of the State in western democracies over the last 40 years has been reliant upon the expansion of credit issuance in the banking sector.

You pull the plug on the banks, you pull the plug on the welfare state.

And the magic that's been GDP growth.

We are in a debt bubble and it looks like it's going to burst.