House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

So, What Is Going Through Gadaffi's Mind

They're shocked at the low viewing figures for Big Brother yet keeping themselves occupied trying to find the best product to get rid of unknown stains. They have given up the landline and telly now though.

Perhaps I should search for the bump when drunk thread.

Probably thinking he'll get his revenge when the country degenerates into open civil war between the rebels and then becomes an Islamic state.

Are he and his sons:

1. Drinking fine wines, having a fantastic final meal.

2. Shagging their loyal harem.

3. Loading their revolvers.

Or all 3?

4. how the feck do i get my hands on the gold i nicked that i invested in forgein feckin countries :unsure:

4. how the feck do i get my hands on the gold i nicked that i invested in forgein feckin countries :unsure:

5. A 7.62mm AK47 round

Probably thinking he'll get his revenge when the country degenerates into open civil war between the rebels and then becomes an Islamic state.

From the multiple choice answers this one gets my cross.

I love the way these 'despotic' rulers actually look like 'despotic' rulers from some sort of cartoon. Are they actors and we just do not know ? Do they go so some sort of finishing school or something ? Very impressive.

muammar-gaddafi+sunglasses.jpg

Kim-Jong-Il101.jpg

He'll be on the phone to Thatcher.

gordon_1440858c.jpg

Nah..... he's on the blower to his ol' mate Brown ...probably discussing Al Mughrabi's next holiday destination

He should take a cue from Auric Goldfinger.

Nuke his gold so NATO cannot steal it , i have heard 144 tons of Libyan gold is up for grabs.

Gaddafi was no saint but Libya is the most succesful country in Africa , now the banking elite have their talons watch the wealth evaporate and the country revert to absolute third world poverty.

He should take a cue from Auric Goldfinger.

Nuke his gold so NATO cannot steal it , i have heard 144 tons of Libyan gold is up for grabs.

Gaddafi was no saint but Libya is the most succesful country in Africa , now the banking elite have their talons watch the wealth evaporate and the country revert to absolute third world poverty.

Quite likely Dave's plan being part of the family business.

Gaddaffi once said many years ago in an interview that if the west attacked he would melt into the desert and resort to classic guerilla warfare tactics. This is far from over.

Gaddaffi once said many years ago in an interview that if the west attacked he would melt into the desert and resort to classic guerilla warfare tactics. This is far from over.

No problem , the west can easily afford another war.It's not like theres another economic crisis on the horizon or anything.

No problem , the west can easily afford another war.It's not like theres another economic crisis on the horizon or anything.

I just wonder if we had compiled a list of the worst Arab despots whether Muammar would have made the top ten.

The problem with deserts are you are pretty obvious target from space, i cant see how he will get out into the desert without being seen. You want mountains, caves and trees...

The problem with deserts are you are pretty obvious target from space, i cant see how he will get out into the desert without being seen. You want mountains, caves and trees...

Um water. There is a very good reason why much of Libya is deserted... deserted, desert - get it!?

Also, he and his sons are not heroric resistant fighters - they are pampered playboys used to the finer things in life delivered to them instantly, shagging gorgeous women, etc, etc. Only money and fear has kept them going - as soon as there is a reward on their heads they will be turned in within hours.

Um water. There is a very good reason why much of Libya is deserted... deserted, desert - get it!?

Also, he and his sons are not heroric resistant fighters - they are pampered playboys used to the finer things in life delivered to them instantly, shagging gorgeous women, etc, etc. Only money and fear has kept them going - as soon as there is a reward on their heads they will be turned in within hours.

I agree about his sons being soft boys, but Gaddaffi iis a super hard nut job, just look what he did back in the day.

This is all classic divide and conquer imperialism text book stuff.

Meanwhile, with the fall of Muammar Gaddafi, who was ruling Libya since 1 Sep 1969, interesting reports about his personal life started to appear in different medias. According to a report, Gaddafi's female bodyguards were compelled to undergo Female Genital Cutting!

Gaddafi wanted his bodyguards to be virgin and never tolerated them falling in love with other males. The report added that at least five 'Killer Beauties' were killed for having a relationship with male members of the Gaddafi guards.

The Libyan leader used to sleep with 8 of the members of his female bodyguards, two sharing bed with him and other 6 guarding him. It's learned that members of the 'Sweet 72' were asked stay nude while guarding him in bedroom.

Gaddafi and his sweet female guards were having sexual medicines to boost their energy in bed. Though by rotation all Killer Beauties were having sex with Gaddafi, he never allowed them conceive a child.

http://news.oneindia.in/2011/08/23/interesting-facts-on-muammar-gaddafi-female-body-guards.html