Sign in to follow this  
gf3

Money Box Is Worth Listening To This Week

Thanks for the headsup.

Loved the comments from the head of the Office for Bullsh*t Regurgitation:

"... unexpectedly high inflation ..."

"... have seen some recovery ..."

How does he keep a straight face?

Our situation is no where near as good as Japan's LOST 20 YEARS!

For example, Japan spent trillions on public works projects, this helped the economy remain afloat while people paid back debt. The UK can't even allow a house price crash as it's all we've got....but the crash is still coming.

I thought it was bull shit, hometrack bloke saying property prices up by 25% by 2020 nominal. Up 5 -10% real. I'd say that was wildly optimistic! Maybe nominal peak by 2020.

I thought it was bull shit, hometrack bloke saying property prices up by 25% by 2020 nominal. Up 5 -10% real. I'd say that was wildly optimistic! Maybe nominal peak by 2020.

True but have all your predictions come true?

Mine certainly haven't good to listen to some non group think which is what we will get on here if we aren't careful.

True but have all your predictions come true?

Mine certainly haven't good to listen to some non group think which is what we will get on here if we aren't careful.

No they haven't. But the evidence they use to back it up is Increasing demand and all this after they have just said how expensive everything will cost in 2020 and how your wages won't have kept up. So where is all this demand going to come from? I'd like to ask Richard Donnell that.

No they haven't. But the evidence they use to back it up is Increasing demand and all this after they have just said how expensive everything will cost in 2020 and how your wages won't have kept up. So where is all this demand going to come from? I'd like to ask Richard Donnell that.

I must admit that I did wonder how we were going to get house price increases when every thing else is going up.

I must admit that I did wonder how we were going to get house price increases when every thing else is going up.

Easy - do what the current generation do. Don't bother worrying about silly stuff like adding up what's coming in and going out. Just spend what you like and then let the next generation pay. This way you don't have to balance the books and you can have your cake and eat it. Yummy!

Mmmmm - PFI!

Star debt - the next generation...

I can't see how/why the sheeple continue to support HPI (i.e. Dont protest againt it) what with the cost of living increasing at a faster rate than aforementioned HPI.

Even in a best case scenario house prices will increase but these increases will be outstripped by inflation for the next several-ish years...I.e a loss. That's without even mentioning the impending global debt cataclysm.

Move to american wilderness. Store foods and fuel like a squirrel ;) . Buy guns for defence. Or if you decide to stay in the UK...get lashed on dirty lager, make sure you're up to date with x-factor, expect state to pay for anything else (cheer Labour for your nanny state).

Globalisation, government policies, and the Banks [iMF, World Bank] repayment policies are directly to blame for poverty. [DEBT!]

Even the statistics developed to measure poverty are corrupted by these organisations.

For example, the poverty line is defined as living on the equivalent of $1.25 a day.

So if you earn $1.75 a day, you are not in poverty!

80% of Humanity earns less than $10 per day.

Something like 50 of the worlds most indebted nations [approaching a billion people] earn less than the worlds top 5 richest people.

Less than 1% of what the world spends on weapons would be needed to school everyone on the planet, but there are over a billion people who cannot read and write....

Barbaric world we live in. Always will be whilst the monetary system exists.

Dont worry though, humanity will end up wiping each other out at some point in the future.

Edited by Milton

Globalisation, government policies, and the Banks [iMF, World Bank] repayment policies are directly to blame for poverty. [DEBT!]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dont worry though, humanity will end up wiping each other out at some point in the future.

It's being so cheerful that keeps you going, I suppose.

It's being so cheerful that keeps you going, I suppose.

On the whole I'd rather be angry than smarmy.

Edited by Milton