House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
interestrateripoff

Pot Plants In Firing Line As Goldman Sachs Cuts Costs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/8712286/Pot-plants-in-firing-line-as-Goldman-Sachs-cuts-costs.html

Goldman's troops are up in arms over the target of the investment bank's latest round of cost cuts – the humble pot plant.

The bank is thought to spend tens of thousands of pounds a year on the supply and upkeep of plants in its London headquarters but this week ordered that many of them be removed in a bid to cut down on overheads.

Sources say the decision provoked disquiet at the bank and that some employees tried to block the move, leading to a stand-off between the plant pickers and staff.

In some cases, a solution is believed to have been found only after employees agreed to sign forms guaranteeing to take responsibility for particular plants. Many of those plants that were removed are believed to have been given to charities.

Everything and anything to keep the top peoples bonus up.

Although surely the better option would have been just to make employees responsible for the plants?

Are there some very expensive bespoke services in London which will provide you with a £2 plant for £1000 a year (I exaggerate slightly) :).

Are there some very expensive bespoke services in London which will provide you with a £2 plant for £1000 a year (I exaggerate slightly) :).

You are not far off there! I am glad I'm not heavily exposed to the pot plant service industry! :huh:

It all makes sense, I was predicting the end of the world, Goldman Sachs inhaling office plants.

No wonder they did not jump out of windows, we need LSD tabs in the vending machines. :lol:

illegal-marijuana-300x201.jpg

Edited by timebandit