House Price Crash Forum
RDW

Jd On R5 Now 11.46Pm

no i,ve just changed my mind.... He is the grim reaper ! its got to be another war :ph34r:

feck it ! r5l gone all "off topic " why cant these people just carry on the debate ! :(

feck it ! r5l gone all "off topic " why cant these people just carry on the debate ! :(

Terrible, but they're not allowed to scare the chipmunks too much before bedtime.

JD says we are at the start of a twenty year Depression.

I thought the other guy had very little (other than soothing generalities) to counter JD's gloom.

I thought the other guy had very little (other than soothing generalities) to counter JD's gloom.

sadly enough i kinda preach the same talk as j.d. but everyone i speak to say oh! it will work out, it will be okay , where are you going on holiday ? wtf . does anyone else realise the sh!t we are in ffs! :(

but everyone i speak to say oh! it will work out, it will be okay , where are you going on holiday ? wtf . does anyone else realise the sh!t we are in ffs! :(

Most people were saying this at the end of 1939...

at the end of the Great Depression in fact, certainly not when there were another 20 years of it to go (considering it only lasted a decade or so)

Eee, lass. We be off to Weymouth for three days of fish 'n chips and wading through surf in rolled up trouser bottoms. Bother me not with thy talk of gussetts and this 'itler bloke.

1h43m - 1h54m30s. I agree with JD but I do wish he'd get some 'meeja' coaching. I'm sure his delivery alienates people - although his content is correct (these are scary times) he comes over very ranty.

If he didn't come across as "ranty", and seemed calm, coherent and confident they wouldn't let him on air...

If he didn't come across as "ranty", and seemed calm, coherent and confident they wouldn't let him on air...

The other guy who was on wasn't ranty. It's perfectly possible to have intelligent debate without alienating listeners.

I think he's right, sadly TPTB have taken all the wrong actions and not sorted out the fundamental problems, these problems are now too big to solve without a full blown meltdown.

The other guy who was on wasn't ranty. It's perfectly possible to have intelligent debate without alienating listeners.

Of course, my point is... they don't want people to accept his message.

Slowly the mainstream media opinion is aligning with that of HPC, but it's too much of a shock to the mind of the average Brit for previous "truths" like; nothing beats bricks and mortar, banks are trustworthy and solid institutions, globalisation is good for the average citizen, etc. to be accepted immediately.