House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
leicestersq

Black Monday

The time is now and the question remains, given the market pattern and extreme volatility: Given the lack of leadsership, given the plethora of lies, given the lack of apparent resource and will by governments to do the right thing and the inevitable squeeze of the truth in these institutions, Is Monday going to be "The One"?

Is their any truth left to squeeze (was there any in the first place). It all seems to be fraud on fraud on fraud.

Edited by billybong

Whatever happened to Wikileaks' promised exposé of fraud at Bank of America and/or Citigroup?

Did this get shut down, did it get released but it wasn't reported, or was it just over-hyped BS which turned out not to be very newsworthy?

Not sure it's Monday. But jis points are all valid. The markets are calling the bluff. And we in the UK haven't seen the HPC so the banks are potentially hiding far more losses than the US and even Europe.

It'll be fun to see it all come out in the wash.

On the latter point Henry Ford had it right - without good-paying jobs building things here there's no money to by the "stuff" that corporations want to sell. This inevitably leads to more and more government deficit spending right up until the Ponzi collapses.

Think this needs to be posted everywhere, and sung from the rooftops!

I've already called a Black Monday in late September, so hands off :angry: ;)

The Mayans called it right, their artwork is filled with what historians believe to be soaring Credit Default swaps and bad bonds.

Black 2012 is on!

The way the markets are oscillating I think we are nearing something really nasty.

I read somewhere today..

"Fear is breeding fear"

I thought that was a very apt summary of the current market sentiment.

Appears to me next week will be a strong up week in mkts. Depends I guess on rest of this evening and Monday. But looks like it just now.

The QE3 helicopter in action soon?

No, S&P needs to be more like 950/1000 for QE3. After this mild bounce, if it happens.

Someone email this Denninger bloke and tell him the HPC rules on Black Monday calling.

Can someone post a link to this thread on his forum and give him a severe telling off? Duplicating black Monday calls is a severe breach of etiquette.

You never know, he might come here and give us some gip. That would be a bit of an honour.