House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DICKDASTARDLY

Clutching At Straws ?

Are we all clutching at straws here, or is the price drop on its way? Will I really be better of by waiting? Please revive my flagging spirits :(

nah buy now before no normal person can ever buy a house ever again.... until the end of time... HPI will continue to double every 5 years, so just think ... that 65K 2 up 2 down you could of bought 5 years ago will be 260K in another 5 year , yes thats right buy now before your priced out... oh wait there most of us already are ...oh well... ill keep my quarter of a million pounds and well... do something else with it.

You missed the boat, it will never return, it was just a once in a lifetime oppotunity to buy your own home, you could of been a millionaire by now, never mind ey.

EDITED:

http://www.vebra.com/home/search/vdetails....315&pid=9926214

Someone give me thier interpretation on that.. other than overpriced , what does it say to you?

SECOND EDIT:

Oh looky i carried on browsing on the same site and look what i found

http://www.vebra.com/home/search/vdetails....315&pid=9926215.

Edited by theChuz

nah buy now before no normal person can ever buy a house ever again.... until the end of time... HPI will continue to double every 5 years, so just think ... that 65K 2 up 2 down you could of bought 5 years ago will be 260K in another 5 year , yes thats right buy now before your priced out... oh wait there most of us already are ...oh well... ill keep my quarter of a million pounds and well... do something else with it.

You missed the boat, it will never return, it was just a once in a lifetime oppotunity to buy your own home, you could of been a millionaire by now, never mind ey.

EDITED:

Someone give me thier interpretation on that.. other than overpriced , what does it say to you?

What a hateful looking house!

(Sorry if anyone is offended - I'm no crusty).

EDITED:

Dont be so hard on the poor bloke saying that he will never own his own property...

... after all you never know he could win the lottery Chuz. :rolleyes:

SECOND EDIT:

Oh looky i carried on browsing on the same site and look what i found

http://www.vebra.com/home/search/vdetails....315&pid=9926215.

They should be called 'Tag Nut' Estate Agents. :huh:

Are we all clutching at straws here, or is the price drop on its way? Will I really be better of by waiting? Please revive my flagging spirits :(

If your spirits are flagging, you deserve all you get. Buy now, make sure you offer over the asking price in case someone beats you to it.

or:

hypno_640.jpg

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around the eyes, look into my eyes. [click] You're under!

There will be HPC, in fact it's already started. If you buy now, you will ruin the rest of your life. You do not want £100k of negative equity, you will have no life, no sex, no friends, no holidays, nothing. You will live on beans and toast for ever, and forever rue the day you bought that 2 up 2 down for £200k. When I click my fingers you will wake up and everything will be ok. You will feel calm, and confident that renting is the best possible choice you can make in your life. You will get on with your life safe in the knowledge that you will own a house at a great price if you are patient for a few years.

[click] You're back in the room!"

:P

Dont be so hard on the poor bloke saying that he will never own his own property...

... after all you never know he could win the lottery Chuz. :rolleyes:

They should be called 'Tag Nut' Estate Agents. :huh:

True, it was unfair of me to say so, no one knows what windfall he might come into in the future..

:lol: @ tag nut i havnt heard that in ages... heres one more though

http://www.vebra.com/home/search/vdetails....315&pid=9481690

Completely renovated /rewired etc so it must be worth 160K ... average wage in this area is about 18K tops, i have to travel 100 Miles a week to get more. Who will buy a 2 bed for 160K... it might be what it cost them to do it up but there crap budgeting does not mean its what its _worth_ 5 years ago this type of place was ~ 55K

f*ing tag nuts.

Ive just registerd with the site to give them an intellectual boll*ckin, obvioulsy wont do any good but i want to see what thier reply is.

Oh and to avoid this being a thread hijack...

Go on buy now, i double dare you.

The rooms in that house theChuz linked to were tiny. How can they get away with building such small houses? Has the UK turned into Lilliput?

The population are getting taller...

While the rabbit hutches are getting smaller.

Tag 'f***in' Nuts. :huh: