House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaintJay

Those Vested Interests Get Everywhere...

AQUARIUS - January 21st - February 19th

Fri 19, August 2011

This is a good time to find a new place to live, you should search for a home in a relatively secluded area. Although you're highly social, you need a private retreat where you can rest and relax. If you don't have the money for a deposit, you can seek financial help from government sources. Alternatively, a generous relative will give you the necessary funds. Don't hesitate to accept help. You've always prided yourself on being self sufficient, but tend to take this policy too far.

Fri 19, August 2011

This is a good time to find a new place to live, you should search for a home in a relatively secluded area. Although you're highly social, you need a private retreat where you can rest and relax. If you don't have the money for a deposit, you can seek financial help from government sources. Alternatively, a generous relative will give you the necessary funds. Don't hesitate to accept help. You've always prided yourself on being self sufficient, but tend to take this policy too far.

You made it up.

If it was real it would be the star sign Taurus.

I really thought you'd made it up!

http://orange.russellgrant.com/channels/horoscopes_astrology/horoscopes.php?sign=aqu

Here's mine.

LIBRA - September 24th - October 23rd

Tapping into your sensual side is critical to your happiness. You have a tendency to skim the surface of life, avoiding skirmishes and difficult questions. Now you have a chance to learn what you really want from life. Hitch your star to a visionary artist who brings out your playful side. With their encouragement, you'll become more assertive. Instead of deferring to your loved ones, you'll suggest the restaurant or movie. Don't be surprised when you become more forceful in the bedroom, too.

WTF!?

I wanted mine to tell me to move to Devon!

Fri 19, August 2011

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That is outrageous. I wonder if the mantra will be repeated for the other signs in the coming weeks?

That is outrageous. I wonder if the mantra will be repeated for the other signs in the coming weeks?

I'm immune! Scorpios don't believe in Astrology, or Astronomy for that matter! ;)

I'm immune! Scorpios don't believe in Astrology, or Astronomy for that matter! ;)

Balls. This is telling you to buy a house with your missus:

SCORPIO - October 24th - November 22nd

Sat 20, August 2011

Negotiations will go very well. Whether you're striking a business deal, getting married or embarking on a romance is immaterial. The important thing is to state your needs in a clear, positive way. If your partner has some misgivings about your requests, be ready to propose some alternatives. By demonstrating you're willing to bend on some points, you're likely to get most of what you want. Teaming up with the person in question will greatly improve your financial situation, too.