House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
benjamin

Grumpier Old Men

Did we crash their server?? :o

And they mentioned HPC was held together with sticky tape :P - Tho is good to see it's not just the bears here doubting GB and the UK economy. B)

Cool, another web site that thinks the worst of Wriglesworth.

Very good to see the man making a reputation for himself.

Edited by BandWagon

Wow..I'm famous! :D I'm albert_tatlock on grumpieroldmen,and posted the link.I think that's the second time I posted it there.The grumps are very funny posters,if a touch on the cynical side. ;)

Brilliant site... just been reading "Cold Callers... Try This" thread.

Starts off with

I answered the phone the other night just before sitting down to dinner. The caller said something that sounded nothing at all like my name, so I asked 'Who is calling?'. The caller said he was with The Rubber Band Powered Freezer Company or something like that, so I asked him if he knew William personally and why was he calling this number. I then said off to the side, "get really good pictures of the body and all the blood" then turned back to the phone and advised the caller that he had entered a murder scene and must stay on the line because we had already traced this call and he would be receiving a summons to appear in the local court to testify in this murder case. I then questioned the caller at great length as to his name, address, phone number at home, at work, who he worked for, how he knew the dead man and could he prove where he had been about one hour before he made this call.

The caller was getting very concerned, and his answers were given in a shaky voice. I then told him we had located his position at work and the police were entering the building to take him into custody. At that point, I heard the phone fall and the scurrying of his running away.

My family asked me as I returned to our table why I had tears streaming down my face and so help me, I couldn't tell them for about fifteen minutes.

My meal was cold, but after what I had done, very enjoyable.

Classic... can't wait to try it out :D

Edited by beerhunter

Wow..I'm famous! :D I'm albert_tatlock on grumpieroldmen,and posted the link.I think that's the second time I posted it there.The grumps are very funny posters,if a touch on the cynical side. ;)

eh? aint we got an albert tatlock on here??!!

No,HPC has a Canadian poster called Alberta Tatlock.(No relation!) It's why I don't have my usual Albert persona over here;I thought it would get a bit confusing.I was a Grump member before discovering this site.