House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkman

Max Keiser - "stfu David Cameron!"

Its True though, so until the Elders & Elites face up to reality, these riots are just a precursor to something much much worse, then the Elite will see how equal they are in their ivory towers imo.

Run for the hills.... ;)

Correctomondo

Right, after watching Max I thought I'd log into my BBC 'Have your say' account to see how my comments went down. Out of 2443 comments, mine got -38 and came 6th from the most unpopular. This is what I wrote .......Classic.

My link

Now correct me if I am wrong but my views are on the same wavelength as Mr Keiser :) for which I am rightly proud.

I cannot believe the train of thought that is currently so prevalent in my beloved country. People have got their head so far up there own RS. Why is everyone so wrong about this? This is the Ministry of Truth and the Minority report all rolled up into one giant cancerous ball.

What exactly did I say that was so wrong?

Darkman Trickster

Sinister stuff, imagine if the Greek Government reacted like this, there would be absolutely no-one left on the street as theyve been rioting for what, 18 months now. :unsure: 95% of the population would be in prison.

The 2 scoops of ice cream theft trial in Manchester is both hilarious and tragic, it encapsulates all that is wrong with our 'justice' system, which is allegedly blind to race, rank, status & gender, supposedly handing down appropriate sentencing. The General public is no longer sleepwalking toward a Police state, they are absolutely begging, gagging for it. Meanwhile, the Police quietly killed another man today. I can work from anywhere, I need to get that Social cohesion map out.... :ph34r:

The General public is no longer sleepwalking toward a Police state, they are absolutely begging, gagging for it. Meanwhile, the Police quietly killed another man today. I can work from anywhere, I need to get that Social cohesion map out.... :ph34r:

I've said this for years, that people want a totalitarian state. It is pretty much why I gave up attempting to educate and tell people of the dangers of it about ten years ago as simply the people are firstly not worth saving and secondly don't want to be saved.

In those past 10 years I managed to collect an impressive collection of passports meaning I have multiple bolt holes and tbh I can leave at the drop of a hat. Heh if I get into paramoto I can even get out of the country easily.

In those past 10 years I managed to collect an impressive collection of passports meaning I have multiple bolt holes and tbh I can leave at the drop of a hat. Heh if I get into paramoto I can even get out of the country easily.

That must have cost you a fortune if the costs are anything like UK immigration.