House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Well, I Won't Be Doing That Again': What Grandmother Said After Being Caught Having Sex With A 15-Year-Old

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026985/Linda-Whatton-ordered-sign-Sex-Offender-Register-having-sex-boy-15.html

A predatory grandmother who went on a string of dates with teenagers has been ordered to sign the Sex Offender Register for sleeping with a 15-year old boy.

Linda Whatton, 38, of Burnley, Lancashire, has admitted unlawful sexual activity with a child and after sentencing at Preston Crown Court today declared 'Well I won't be doing that again'.

The court was told she had slept with the boy, a family friend, at her home during a two-month secret affair.

She bedded her teenage lover after he had been thrown out of his family home and he was said to have taken an 'active part' in their affair between August and September last year.

Judge Simon Newall said: 'Men and woman should be treated the same with regard to breaches of the law.

'Whether or not I agree that women's sexuality should or shouldn't be considered the same, it's very serious and she needs to be aware of that.'

He said reports showed Whatton 'age-inappropriate relationships' and liked to go out with her teenage sons' friends.

'That means she goes out with teenage lads,' added the judge.

You can see why he's a judge with clarification like that.

Men and women should be treated the same but we know that they aren't.

I wonder if all of hers sons mates have had a go?

"A predatory grandmother who went on a string of dates with teenagers "

What is the world coming to?

Those ladies should be baking cakes and apple pies, not pimping themselves out! :lol::huh:

"A predatory grandmother who went on a string of dates with teenagers "

What is the world coming to?

Those ladies should be baking cakes and apple pies, not pimping themselves out! :lol::huh:

She is only 38!

She is only 38!

Phone numbers please! :lol:

You are only jealous these types weren't around when you were growing up! :P

I was on a job in Dumfries & Galloway about 10 years ago and one night three 'leggy blondes' came into the bar of the hotel we were all staying in. Of course being men, we all asked who the 'talent' was. Turns out one of them had gone up to a group of 15 year old lads hanging around the chipshop and took her selection to a pub carpark for a quickie. Someone called the police and when they turned up she said to them "can you come back when I'm done?" (Classy). She got off with a caution.

We all laughed and wished we'd had the same opportunity when we were 15. However I asked my colleagues how the story would have ended if the genders had been reversed.