House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

R K

Barrow Man Tasered To Death

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-14553613

A man has died after being Tasered by police officers in Cumbria.

Police were called to Hartington Street, in Barrow, at 18:30 BST on Tuesday, following reports of a man causing a disturbance.

A Taser was used during the arrest of the man, who was in his 20s, and he later complained of feeling unwell. He was taken to hospital, where he died.

The incident has been referred to the Independent Police Complaints Commission.

A Cumbria Police spokesman said: "Neighbourhood police officers attended the scene and arrested a male on suspicion of causing criminal damage and, during the arrest, a Taser was deployed.

Thought they were 'safe'.

:huh:

Murdering Bastards.

Dont be daft, any device that is used to incopacitate someone is not "safe", he could have a pace maker, heart condition etc.

+1 The Police knew before they shot him that Taser's have killed people. They knew this would happen.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being with 'malice aforethought'

Distinguishable from other forms of unlawful homicide such as manslaughter.

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being with 'malice aforethought'

whoever posted this is spot on. they didnt intend to go out there and murder anyone. they went out and tried to stop a crime. if there is a problem with tazer use, then perpahs manufacturers should turn the power down, or find some other way.

id like to see a spiderman type net used. that was covered in poo, to restrain a person 'on one'

whoever posted this is spot on. they didnt intend to go out there and murder anyone. they went out and tried to stop a crime. if there is a problem with tazer use, then perpahs manufacturers should turn the power down, or find some other way.

id like to see a spiderman type net used. that was covered in poo, to restrain a person 'on one'

I wonder, what are the chances of dying as the result of being tangled up in a poo-covered net?

I wonder, what are the chances of dying as the result of being tangled up in a poo-covered net?

theres a small chance some of the poo could get into an open wound.

but less than a tazer though. also you could cover it with an annoying glue.

They did'nt intend to go out there and murder anyone.

If the Police know that sooner or later using a Taser WILL kill people, isnt it a malicious act to use it, even if you argue that Murder was not your purpose?

They just create rules and laws to serve their own ends. They are being mis-used. They should be an absolute last resort. There's no place for them.

The Stupid Bastards using the Tasers, I'm sure will justify it to themselves, when they are standing over a deep fried corpse.

There are videos on the web, of people doing no more than raising their voices and being executed for it, by police using Taser's.

There are plenty of videos out there that demonstrate that plenty of police use tasers punitively. Yet only a decade or 2 ago, the 3 Kings and Lethal Weapon Electro torture scenes were considered barbaric, and when the cells in various former yugoslavic regions were shown to have electro punishment kit there was uproar.

Now any old policeman across the world can inflict this with seeming impunity and public compliance.

If the Police know that sooner or later using a Taser WILL kill people, isnt it a malicious act to use it, even if you argue that Murder was not your purpose?

They just create rules and laws to serve their own ends. They are being mis-used. They should be an absolute last resort. There's no place for them.

The Stupid Bastards using the Tasers, I'm sure will justify it to themselves, when they are standing over a deep fried corpse.

There are videos on the web, of people doing no more than raising their voices and being executed for it, by police via a taser.

I would think that the medical profession is aware that some patients will die from anaesthesia. Should surgery be performed without it?

I would think that the medical profession is aware that some patients will die from anaesthesia. Should surgery be performed without it?

The problem isn't this, it is that tasers are considere non lethal...

Ergo it makes the users think it is harmless and thus may well be used in appropriately, like that guy who was taserd 8 times in an airport. It stopped becoming a 'stopping device' and became a torture device.

The UK police a few years ago had similar problems with CS gas, it was labelled as non lethal and thus completely safe, then children and people who were disagreeing with police were getting gassed.

It should at least be called less lethal instead. Which still implies that it is dangerous and therefore should be used appropriately.

Also your example is wrong anethesieologists are highly paid professionals who take YEARS to gain their licences, thus have stuff to lose AND they monitor the patient at all times through the surgery as well as being paid quite a lot. In contrast police are thugs who are picked up off the street given a couple weeks training and given a licence to do what they want as the IPPC will always find them innocent no matter what.

Tazers are obviously unsafe. I think some alternative should be found, preferably one that doesn't keep killing people.

You have to give written consent after having the risks explained before they'll operate.

Could you not say the same about the collective use of vehicles ? As this is exactly the same as with the collective use of tazers. I am sure the vast majority of tazers will never end in causing death. However the odd one certainly will. Exactly the same as any vehicle out there.

Not sticking up for the use of them - just making a point.

There are plenty of videos out there that demonstrate that plenty of police use tasers punitively. Yet only a decade or 2 ago, the 3 Kings and Lethal Weapon Electro torture scenes were considered barbaric, and when the cells in various former yugoslavic regions were shown to have electro punishment kit there was uproar.

Now any old policeman across the world can inflict this with seeming impunity and public compliance.

Yes - The satanist groundtroops get ever more influenced by the one who is to come!

'Taser' is an anagram of Biblical 'Tares'

V38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Yes - The satanist groundtroops get ever more influenced by the one who is to come!

V38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Zizania.

I think I read somewhere that kinky people who enjoy kinky games can buy numerous 'electrical' toys but that these toys come with warnings not to use above the waist because it can be dangerous.

Tasers seem to be the opposite of this as their use appears to be mainly directed at the chest, so right near the heart.

Zizania.

"the unjust will be separated from the just"

:rolleyes:

Surgery is voluntary.

Could you not say the same about the collective use of vehicles ? As this is exactly the same as with the collective use of tazers. I am sure the vast majority of tazers will never end in causing death. However the odd one certainly will. Exactly the same as any vehicle out there.

Not sticking up for the use of them - just making a point.

Tazers are only to hurt people, the only question is how much do they hurt people.

Cars have other uses and aren't expressly designed to kill.

actually there is a bit more to the use of the taser than meets the eye.

as an electro device,the main function of it is to destroy the "active" water constituent in the body...in much the same way as microwaves boil off the good water particles,leaving you with basically shite stuff of no nutritional value(the electronic equivalent of fluoride)

water molecules are actually more like light particles(when subjected to high EV then photons will jump energy levels)...so the good stuff has to be disposed of before this cosmic "event" happens and everybody really truly wakes up!....the PTB know it,and are attempting to block out,disrupt and distort by any means possible.

best analogy I can come up with is kind of a hydro-haemo radar jamming operation.

the physical pain is only the overt reason for use,what is electronically does to the human body is covert...along with various chemicals etc.

as an electro device,the main function of it is to destroy the "active" water constituent in the body...in much the same way as microwaves boil off the good water particles,leaving you with basically shite stuff of no nutritional value(the electronic equivalent of fluoride)

I thought it was supposed to give you a shock so you fall over! :blink::lol:

actually there is a bit more to the use of the taser than meets the eye.

What in ******'s name are you on about? 'Good' water particles??? Water is water.

My best interpretation:

Destroy water = hydrolysis = hydrogen + oxygen