House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pole

Can I Have Your Scooter, Sir?

Just a few boys having fun. No harm done.

I wonder where their spokesman is . Trevor Phillips seems conspicious by his absence over the last few days.

Just a few n!gger boys having fun. No harm done.

I wonder where their spokesman is . Trevor Phillips seems conspicious by his absence over the last few days.

guy who pulled him off was white ...... aint about race

I think most people still underestimate the stuff that happened last week.

However, it's going to get worse. A lot worse.

We'll be too busy trying to work out what their message is. In the meantime they'll destroy our lives.

Er no. He's white.

It would be really interesting to give him this scooter and put him in the middle of Sahara and leave him there for 48hrs so that he can play with it all he likes.

No. Half breed or light brown.

To me he's white. But anyway, why does it matter?

It's not about their skin colour, it's about values and culture that they follow.

To me he's white. But anyway, why does it matter?

It's not about their skin colour, it's about values and culture that they follow.

Looks white to me

Picture 6.png

post-13003-0-62195900-1313540038_thumb.png

How do the rest of them know that he's now one of "them" so he doesn't get pulled off the scooter by somebody else? Do they have badges or something?

It reminds me of "Dawn of the Dead". These are the real zombies.

Precisely what zombie films are about! Society's fear of the great unwashed poor! :huh:

Precisely what zombie films are about! Society's fear of the great unwashed poor! :huh:

These guys aren't poor.

They have shelter, food, healthcare and education. Their clothes look quite new and certainly not dirty or unwashed. If that means 'poor' then what about the rest of the world?

Let them swap places with this shoemaker in India:

73a01be7efbd20e91865c9c2821f_grande.jpg

These guys aren't poor.

They have shelter, food, healthcare and education. Their clothes look quite new and certainly not dirty or unwashed. If that means 'poor' then what about the rest of the world?

Let them swap places with this shoemaker in India:

73a01be7efbd20e91865c9c2821f_grande.jpg

Shoemaker owns his own place, provides his own living.

He actually owns things, the chavs don't (and they know it.) Everything they have can be taken away at a moments notice.

I think most people still underestimate the stuff that happened last week.

However, it's going to get worse. A lot worse.

We'll be too busy trying to work out what their message is. In the meantime they'll destroy our lives.

Well they've been taught that stealing is moral, fighting is the highest virtue, lies are fine and doing ****** all is what all the cool kids do. I'm sorry, that taxes are good, war is neccessary, politics is how to run your life and winning the lottery and then sitting on your **** is the ultimate goal of life.

The bottom and the top are the same. The middle is vanishing under assault from both ends.

Statism.

Well they've been taught that stealing is moral, fighting is the highest virtue, lies are fine and doing ****** all is what all the cool kids do. I'm sorry, that taxes are good, war is neccessary, politics is how to run your life and winning the lottery and then sitting on your **** is the ultimate goal of life.

The bottom and the top are the same. The middle is vanishing under assault from both ends.

Statism.

Very well summed up IMO. It will get very much worse.

Loot a bank and get a six figure pension pot and knighthood, post an event on Facebook and get four years. We teach the kids so well.

Shoemaker owns his own place, provides his own living.

He actually owns things, the chavs don't (and they know it.) Everything they have can be taken away at a moments notice.

So, in your opinion our rioters would happily swap places with this guy? Is that what you're saying?

So, in your opinion our rioters would happily swap places with this guy? Is that what you're saying?

No I don't think he is.

However as Ken has pointed out on here. A Foxconn death factory worker, if he can survive a few years, can probably afford to go back into the countryside and build himself a house, all bought and paid for.

The looter would never be able to do that. Never in a million years, even if he got a job. The minimum wage would he highly taxed and he'd rent forever.

As for the Indian shoe repairer, interesting. Such a roadside operation would not be tolerated in the UK. He'd need a licence or planning permission in the UK, or contact the council for a pitch. More likely be forced into an expensive rented unit in a shopping mall, where most of the turnover would go in rent and taxes. Worse, become a minimum wage operative, for a large franchised chain of shoe repairers and key cutters. Who do you think is the most free?

No I don't think he is.

However as Ken has pointed out on here. A Foxconn death factory worker, if he can survive a few years, can probably afford to go back into the countryside and build himself a house, all bought and paid for.

The looter would never be able to do that. Never in a million years, even if he got a job. The minimum wage would he highly taxed and he'd rent forever.

As for the Indian shoe repairer, interesting. Such a roadside operation would not be tolerated in the UK. He'd need a licence or planning permission in the UK, or contact the council for a pitch. More likely be forced into an expensive rented unit in a shopping mall, where most of the turnover would go in rent and taxes. Worse, become a minimum wage operative, for a large franchised chain of shoe repairers and key cutters. Who do you think is the most free?

I see the point you're trying to make.

However, most of the workers in this country lived in houses they didn't own, and this kind of mess never kicked off.

Again, if life in the UK is so hard for peasants, why don't they move to some countryside in India?

I bet that guy on the scooter was commuting from his low wage work after a long day. If those rioters were so desperate for employment and opportunities, why would they want to attack a working class man?

Sorry, but too many posters on this forum come up with some crazy excuses to defend a bunch of wild and lazy monkeys who are turning streets into jungle.

I wonder how hard I could nut someone while I was wearing my motorbike helmet. Or how much damage I could inflict with my gloves which have kevlar knuckle protectors. If some little twit dragged my off my bike they'd find out pretty quickly.

I wonder how hard I could nut someone while I was wearing my motorbike helmet. Or how much damage I could inflict with my gloves which have kevlar knuckle protectors. If some little twit dragged my off my bike they'd find out pretty quickly.

Its the couple of droogs standing behind you.... you have to watch for