House Price Crash Forum

Keiser Report

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Good show today, good on the liar loans for newbies to this aspect, 30% of US mortgages by 2006 and that everyone knew about it and encouraged it, i would have thought more in the UK, seemed everyone i knew was "exaggerating" their earnings to some degree.

I don't buy any link to the UK looters though, fair point to say the police response was non-existent for banker looting but other than that IMO no way was it a response to banksters etc i was just what it was - running down foot locker and teefing shoes :lol:

Edited by athom

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

yeah but little white lies, everyone's doing it, s'alright init, it was their idea, just sign on the dotted line, so easy....

0511-1007-1504-5955_Cartoon_Devil_Holding_a_Contract_and_a_Pen_clipart_image.jpg

MASSIVE FRAUD - OBTAINING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF POUNDS BY DECEPTION

...let each case and individual be judged on their own....many arranged prints of false payslips....we are not in this together.... :rolleyes:

HOLA448
HOLA449

Really good Keiser Report tonight discussing the London riots, the juxtapositon with the treatment of 'looting' bankers and politicians and Cameron's playing to the audience.

+1

It's very interesting watching the Cameron Regime handle this rioting crisis while doing nothing about underlying issues that caused it in the first place. Still what else can a bankster shill do?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Winkie, what the hell are you doing listening to Max Keiser, its a very slippery slope towards inevitable eRraNtafiCation

:lol: not a path I would choose to stray onto for long, the lights are too bright.... I find max entertaining, some things are a bit ott but there are grains of truth in what is said....everyone has their own agenda and interest to play....its fun working out what it is and why.....it is also refreshing to get a different view or spin on what is happening, looking at the greater picture and other views, not just what is conveniently presented to us in the press and media that most view, read and believe as gospel. ;)

HOLA4415

William Black was excellent. No ranting. Calm, clear, accurate, first hand experience of jailing > 1,000 criminal bankers post S&L.

Cameron going mental over a few thousand petty criminal (mostly) teens blowing off steam and knicking tellys and trainers, recalls parliament, young people jailed 4 years for using facebook, curfews discussed etc etc.

Our entire banking system collapsed, £1trillion of taxpayer funds and guarantees stolen to prop them up, shareholders taken down, biggest recession/depression since 30s, tax rises for poor, public services cut with relish.

Number of criminal bankers Cameron has had arrested and charged:-

ZERO

The evidence speaks for itself.

Cameron wants us all to get behind the bankers because we're all in this together.

Petty criminality - outrageous

Collapsing the entire economy - It's his chums, so it's legal and we must support them with our cash and labour for a generation to come.