House Price Crash Forum
beccles

Massive Protest In Israel

Impressive photos. Clearly there is deep seated resentment at something. A translation of the placards would be highly revealing.

Edited by nmarks

One photos shows the slogan 'Power to the people'. Would that explain the complete absence of Western media coverage?

One photos shows the slogan 'Power to the people'. Would that explain the complete absence of Western media coverage?

Freedom for Tooting!

Citizen%20Smith.jpg

Quite possibly.

....hundreds of thousands of people protesting the country's corrosive social inequality.

The Israeli's are used to these problems.. the police will drop in by helicopter shortly and shoot the lot of them in self defence.

Edited by libspero

Freedom for Tooting!

Citizen%20Smith.jpg

Goes WAY beyond that

Robert (the bruce - symbolism/Masonic)

Lindsey (ancient anglo saxon area of the Templar lands/pastures in Lincs (where they also used to 'fleece' the sheep to send to Flanders)

Lincoln Cathedral - first tallest building in World after ?,000 yrs of pyramids

- where 'they' symbolically keep an original copy of Magna Carta locked in lincoln castle prison-dungeon

(do you see the double non-rights/freedom symbolism of this by the Elites?)

The vile neGAtive Green (evil entity 'Green men') connection yet again (connects to 'Roslyn' - greenman)

Cameron's "Greenest Govt ever" (G-7) Prince Charles - The faux 'Greeny' etc

"Lindsey was a unit of local government until 1974 in Lincolnshire, England, covering the northern part of the county"

- Masons leave the North in their temples supposedly empty represents ignorance, polar(star) and ICE

(shit-stirred riots carried out by some ignorant masses >>> POL_ICE crackdown)

Why you had the symbollic CFC/ozone ******** cos it was associated with cold fridges and freezers = north like the supposed oz-one hole over the pole!

- CE is their 'mark' on most goods you buy!

Edited by erranta

The Israeli's are used to these problems.. the police will drop in by helicopter shortly and shoot the lot of them.

If anyone can emulate what the Icelanders did it's the Israelis. This protest has been going on for weeks, by young people who consider themselves educated and middle class and with no prospects. Better than being on HPC!

Yeah looks like more work shy people wanting the government to funnel money from working people to them for some more free stuff.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE, COMRADES :rolleyes:

pict81.jpg

At least they are protesting for something honourable. By the sounds of it all they want is somewhere decent and affordable to live.

I think any country that cannot do that for it's indigenous citizens has no right to call itself a first world country.

hundreds of thousands of people protesting the country's corrosive social inequality.

Probably this.

TPTB tend not to publicize those fighting what the TPTB have spent the past 30 years engineering.

Goes WAY beyond that

Robert (the bruce - symbolism/Masonic)

Lindsey (ancient anglo saxon area of the Templar lands/pastures in Lincs (where they also used to 'fleece' the sheep to send to Flanders)

Lincoln Cathedral - first tallest building in World after ?,000 yrs of pyramids

- where 'they' symbolically keep an original copy of Magna Carta locked in lincoln castle prison-dungeon

(do you see the double non-rights/freedom symbolism of this by the Elites?)

The vile neGAtive Green (evil entity 'Green men') connection yet again (connects to 'Roslyn' - greenman)

Cameron's "Greenest Govt ever" (G-7) Prince Charles - The faux 'Greeny' etc

"Lindsey was a unit of local government until 1974 in Lincolnshire, England, covering the northern part of the county"

- Masons leave the North in their temples supposedly empty represents ignorance, polar(star) and ICE

(shit-stirred riots carried out by some ignorant masses >>> POL_ICE crackdown)

Why you had the symbollic CFC/ozone ******** cos it was associated with cold fridges and freezers = north like the supposed oz-one hole over the pole!

- CE is their 'mark' on most goods you buy!

here's where things get interesting.

biblically speaking,the current isreali leadership are of ashkenazi variety,and are sitting on (our) land.

they do not call us the sceptred isle for nothing.

you want to know where the real judah is,justy wait until the scots get their independence.when ww3 kicks off there will still be parts of britain which will never be conqered(as for this b0ll0cks about the merovingians being the true bloodline..it is just that...b0ll0cks)

both the windsors and the stuarts are pretenders,there are older houses than both of them with legitimate right to the throne(and they know it).No amount of subliminal programming and brainwashing will help them.

(the person in question is not going to immediately step forward..because the impostors have to be given enough rope to hang themselves with(which is what alex salmond was pointing at when he said that the current administration would hang on the end of a scottish rope....he is fully aware(not that I approve of his tactics,because the real one will also have the capacity to heal some of the deep sectarian divides,which neither the stuart or the hanoverans can)....that royalty are going to commit the most horriffic act of treason is already known about)..meaning that the final king of this country will not be exactly what he claims to be,an honour sold to him...not inherited.

I can tell you from which clan the real deal come from .(as for the sun-of-the-most high stuff..if you hadn't noticed,world events are being done in hebrew!...so look for the michael to be tsemech el)

any mason worth his salt will know this..that's what the vatican are trying to hide...and the protectors also know the year,day ,place,and time of birth of the real one(which has already happened)

(the place of birth funnily enough WAS england...but the person in question may or may not stil reside there).

Edited by oracle

Yeah looks like more work shy people wanting the government to funnel money from working people to them for some more free stuff.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE, COMRADES :rolleyes:

pict81.jpg

The comrade in the photo looks just like your avatar!

Edited by newbie

biblically speaking,the current isreali leadership are of ashkenazi variety,and are sitting on (our) land.

you want to know where the real judah is,justy wait until the scots get their independence.when ww3 kicks off there will still be parts of britain which will never be conqered(as for this b0ll0cks about the merovingians being the true bloodline..it is just that...b0ll0cks)

both the windsors and the stuarts are pretenders,there are older houses than both of them with legitimate right to the throne(and they know it).No amount of subliminal programming and brainwashing will help them.

(the person in question is not going to immediately step forward..because the impostors have to be given enough rope to hang themselves with(which is what alex salmond was pointing at when he said that the current administration would hang on the end of a scottish rope....he is fully aware(not that I approve of his tactics,because the real one will also have the capacity to heal some of the deep sectarian divides,which neither the stuart or the hanoverans can)....that royalty are going to commit the most horriffic act of treason is already known about)..meaning that the final king of this country will not be exactly what he claims to be,an honour sold to him...not inherited.

I can tell you from which clan the real deal come from .(as for the sun-of-the-most high stuff..if you hadn't noticed,world events are being done in hebrew!...so look for the michael to be tsemech el)

any mason worth his salt will know this..that's what the vatican are trying to hide...and the protectors also know the year,day ,place,and time of birth of the real one(which has already happened)

(the place of birth funnily enough WAS england...but the person in question may or may not stil reside there).

Isla St Clair

The comrade in the photo looks just like your avatar!

TBH i used to look a lot like the comrade in the photo but i never expected everyone else to pick up the tab while i navel gazed my way around the producing hot spots of the world. I have to commend the comrades commitment though, that is a truly heroic chillum he's got there.

Edited by athom

TBH i used to look a lot like the comrade in the photo but i never expected everyone else to pick up the tab while i navel gazed my way around the producing hot spots of the world. I have to commend the comrades commitment though, that is a truly heroic chillum he's got there.

Gordon Brown