House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bendy

Best Epetition Yet

'Dress down fridays' in parliment

Responsible department: Office of the Leader of the House of Commons

I wish to petition the Leader of the House of Commons to allow MP's to dress casually on Fridays. I think this may help lower MP's stress levels with all they have had to face recently ie, expense scandles, NOTW phone hacking, pointless riots. I think they are all doing a sterling job (both side of the house) and they should be cut a little slack. Especially with having to cut their holidays short for emergency sessions.

:lol:

Nice.

Could you post a link for lazy people like me to sign up? (Though I hope this doesn't give MPs the excuse to start claiming for their casual clothes.... Maybe I shall give this some further thought before signing....)

im suprised you saw this. i didnt think anyone bothered to read e-petitions anymore.

or greats wastes of your own time and others, as commonly known.

remonds me of that old 1970s game of fishing where you had a small rod with a magnet and the cardboard fish had magnetic mouths.