House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
erranta

Britons Are The Most Prolific Shoplifters In Europe!

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticl...SHOPLIFTERS.XML

This article should prove once and for all (to those sitting on the fence) that these cameras do nothing other than watch YOU, the general public, going about your business!

BIG BROTHER STYLE!

the number of surveillance cameras in private premises in London as around 400,000 and the total number of cameras in the UK as around 4,000,000. :blink:

Time to get them BANNED!?

Guest Bart of Darkness

Cameras are no good if the police force/judiciary are ineffectual and indifferent.

Policeman's average day:

Morning: Paperwork

Lunch: Canteen, yummy, double pie and chips!

Afternoon: On switchboard telling people that the police are too busy to help them as their problem is not considered important enough.

Brief spell of driving police car around (but not stopping)

Evening: Goes home to count his money.

Cameras are no good if the police force/judiciary are ineffectual and indifferent.

Policeman's average day:

Morning: Paperwork

Lunch: Canteen, yummy, double pie and chips!

Afternoon: On switchboard telling people that the police are too busy to help them as their problem is not considered important enough.

Brief spell of driving police car around (but not stopping)

Evening: Goes home to count his money.

You forgot turning over local dope dealers for their personal supply, and beating up pregnant women ( I've personally seen this happen ).

I’m not a copper, but in my area reality is:

No average day, due to shift work.

No time on paperwork as they are too busy to do it. Out all the time. Civvies do it.

Civvies work on switchboards, all calls get dealt with.

Go home to count money. Go home to crash out ready for next shift.

Can’t even defend themselves against their critics. Not allowed

I saw a shoplifter being caught last Thursday.

She just walked along the street even though the guys chasing her were running.

I reckon she pinched some make-up from Superdrug.

Funny thing was, the cops were standing along the street letting the shop-security do the running!

NDL

I’m not a copper, but in my area reality is:

No average day, due to shift work.

No time on paperwork as they are too busy to do it. Out all the time. Civvies do it.

Civvies work on switchboards, all calls get dealt with.

Go home to count money. Go home to crash out ready for next shift.

Can’t even defend themselves against their critics. Not allowed

Well, count yourself lucky.

I constantly see police cars running reds (with no lights on). Also running reds with lights on and then stopping at the chippie for dinner.

The sad thing is many decent cops leave as they are disgusted with what goes on.

NDL

I was in a chippie once and a police officer came in and was relaying a tale to his friends working in the shop how he "had the car sideways round a bend yesterday" because he was "driving it too fast". How clever he must have felt. I thought he was a t*t.

Then, just last week when I was voting, at the local PRIMARY SCHOOL, I came out and saw a police car sitting in the zigzags outside the school, facing the opposite way from the traffic with one copper reading the paper while the other one was in voting.

Had I not been late for work and only half-awake, I would have pointed out that he would have given me 3 points and a fine if I'd done that and taken his registration and badge number. I would also have stated that "rules are rules" and "it doesn't matter that there are no children at the school today officer. The law is clear, I'm afraid sir.".

I do know one police officer who is a rather tasty young lady though. Rrrrrrrrrrr.