House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Injin

The Black Swan Is On The Wing

I don't like raspberry ice cream much.

Thanks for sharing.

No offence taken I hope but if raspberry ice cream procduces such videos, best to choose a more agreeable flavour

No offence taken I hope but if raspberry ice cream procduces such videos, best to choose a more agreeable flavour

I think people should watch it and make up their own minds.

Given you aren't interested in the video and do not like it, I won't expect to see you on this thread much from now on.

I think people should watch it and make up their own minds.

Given you aren't interested in the video and do not like it, I won't expect to see you on this thread much from now on.

Righty ho, as you wish.

Must admit I'm envious of the voice-over artist, I bet he ain't cheap

H/t the ticker.

Echoes of Bruno's unhinged vehemence but without his quirky homespun charm.

amazon_2_star.png

Still, the more exposés, the merrier, I suppose.

Surely the whole point of the theory is that the black swan is always on the wing and by definition it is impossible to predict when it will cr@p on your head.

In which case the video has a damn silly title - suggesting its not sufficiently well thought through to be worth watching. May I ask for some commentary on what's in there to help me decide whether there's any substance worth my time?

Surely the whole point of the theory is that the black swan is always on the wing and by definition it is impossible to predict when it will cr@p on your head.

In which case the video has a damn silly title - suggesting its not sufficiently well thought through to be worth watching. May I ask for some commentary on what's in there to help me decide whether there's any substance worth my time?

8 minutes of a coin spinning in a slow motion, with a gravelly-voiced guy delivering a somewhat unpolished exhortation to kill all banksters, basically. Nothing new to be learned for your average HPCer. Might be useful if you want to be a cult leader after the bankopalypse.

Good stuff, taglines from the clip:-

"The international banker is the scum of the Earth."

"Maybe freedom's just another word for no-one left to screw."

May I ask for some commentary on what's in there to help me decide whether there's any substance worth my time?

It's a guy saying silly unsubstantiated things in a very deep voice with an image of a coin spinning on a shiny surface under a yellow lamp in a dark room.

It's a guy saying silly unsubstantiated things in a very deep voice with an image of a coin spinning on a shiny surface under a yellow lamp in a dark room.

Yes, pretty much.

Most of it is probably correct though.

Banksters really are the scum of the earth.

:D sounds like someone is dying in the background.....don't fall for it....all is needed is the swinging watch. :P

Still, the more exposés, the merrier, I suppose.

Yes indeed.

I think more of the public are starting to awaken to the facts of what the bankers have been up to, as time goes on.

I listen to Talk Sport late at night when the public ring in, and recently quite a few callers to that station are pointing a finger at the bankers now.

they've been screwing us in this way for more than 3.5 thousand years and if anything getting better at masking what is going on, they are certainly getting richer than ever anyway. Haven't you heard - black immigrants and Muslims are what you are supposed to be scared of today, both nicely rolled into one asylum seekers eat what we give them story in the Daily Mail.

Rattled, Mr Astroturf?

The establishment think that the plebs are stupid. They're not, and shouldn't be underestimated.

Sure, a hyperinflationary collapse will lead to lynch mobs - personally I have been predicting gangs in white vans from the North going on tours of leafy Surrey. The aim, being to extract wealth from banker scum - avec pepper spray, baseball bats etc. Pretty easy to do - bankers like to live in isolated mansions, accessed by their own private road. It's all easy-peasy lemon squeezy, courtesy of Google earth. The elite will need to have the gun laws changed - 24 hour armed guards will be required South African style.

Presstitutes like Flanders will also have to flee abroad - they won't be able to show their faces in public

Even Lemmy gets it!

Get back in line:

By the way - I don't believe in violence, but it's likely to happen because the wealth transfer from the masses to the kleptocrats is/has/going to far.

Sad, but true.

Also I get the impression that Camoron is completely ignorant of what's really going on in the country that he's supposed to be governing. He knows nothing of life outside of his Eton microbubble

Let them eat cake seems to be Dave's way forward

personally I have been predicting gangs in white vans from the North going on tours of leafy Surrey. The aim, being to extract wealth from banker scum - avec pepper spray, baseball bats etc. Pretty easy to do - bankers like to live in isolated mansions, accessed by their own private road. It's all easy-peasy lemon squeezy, courtesy of Google earth. The elite will need to have the gun laws changed - 24 hour armed guards will be required South African style.

That would be very silly.

To cause real damage to the wealth of the banksters (and of the so called 'elite' in general) all that needs to be done is switch away from a debt based currency, prohibit fractional reserve banking and re-nationalise all essential utilities, like railways, public transport, electricity supply, water companies, etc. (basically all those natural monopolies where competition isn't working and that therefore have become a steady revenue generator for the rentier class).

---

Yes indeed.

I think more of the public are starting to awaken to the facts of what the bankers have been up to, as time goes on.

I listen to Talk Sport late at night when the public ring in, and recently quite a few callers to that station are pointing a finger at the bankers now.

The public pointed fingers at the bankers during the last great depression as they quietly starved and lost everything. No uprising at that time and afterwards WW2 took the lives of hundreds of thousands of Americans. Still no uprising?.

The public are fully aware of whats going on and their asses have been pushed againsed the wall for years without complaint as inflation, idiotically high house prices, cultural collapse and a host of other negative social forces constrict and degrade their wealth. No uprising?.

The only ones willing to take to the streets are misguided adolescence who riot for flatscreens or a new pair of trainers.

I quite like injins take on the world and the vid was another good watch regarding the mess we are all in again. But changing the entrenched system that we are all willing slaves too will take nothing short of a meteor strike on every continent.

I quite like injins take on the world and the vid was another good watch regarding the mess we are all in again. But changing the entrenched system that we are all willing slaves too will take nothing short of a meteor strike on every continent.

The change is inevitable.

That's the thing, you see. It doesn't matter how captured the media is, it doesn't matter how oppressive they can get the police forces to be, it doesn't matter what promises are made, it doesn't matter what they do to the tax code, it doesnt matter how many wars they start, it doesn't even matter how many multi ID trolls they get to flood forums to influence debate. None of that matters, all that matters is the real world constraints which mean the end of the system.

cygne noir

As the attached table created by Jean-Piette Chevalier demonstrates, SocGen is back at the leverage it had back in 2007 at just over 50x. As a reminder, not even Lehman was this bad when it blew up (and that excludes the beneficial boost from Repo 105). In other words, SocGen has a Tier ratio of 2.0%... a number which the bureaucrats at Basel will have no choice but tell the bank must go up. And go up it will... assuming SocGen can issue €84 billion in new capital to pad its equity (on €19 billion of market cap... mmhmmm). Of course, in order to raise capital, SocGen would have to admit that the market was, in fact, correct in its assessment that the bank was undercapitalized, which would then send the stock even lower, and so forth, chicken or egg style.

Hat tip to zero hedge

The change is inevitable.

That's the thing, you see. It doesn't matter how captured the media is, it doesn't matter how oppressive they can get the police forces to be, it doesn't matter what promises are made, it doesn't matter what they do to the tax code, it doesnt matter how many wars they start, it doesn't even matter how many multi ID trolls they get to flood forums to influence debate. None of that matters, all that matters is the real world constraints which mean the end of the system.

I do hope your right. I thought the system would collapse in 2008 but the bankers came up with QE which took most by suprise and saved the system once again.

I suspect they will think of something els to keep it going and if they dont..... Well, You bring the guns and ill bring the beer, lol.

...from the presenters blog site:..... :rolleyes:

]I’ve used the phrase ‘empty suit’ on occasion but I wouldn’t want the reader to think that I meant the suit was actually empty. In fact, the suit is filled with something other than what it presents itself as. Obama and Biden are empty suits, filled with the presence and intention of evil.
9/11 is a litmus test and anyone who diminishes or denies that it was a staged event, not done by Arabs, is either too deluded to pay attention to or working for the forces that made it happen.

http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2011/01/empty-suits-and-darkness-that-moves.html

......wee bit over the top jimbo....on the video there is this weird accent from this side of the Atlantic urging attacking Bankers in Wall Street....all sounds over the big top..... :rolleyes:

......wee bit over the top jimbo....on the video there is this weird accent from this side of the Atlantic urging attacking Bankers in Wall Street....all sounds over the big top..... :rolleyes:

Anyone who knows you on HPC would have expected just this kind of comment from you, aren't you getting tired of trolling for the 'establishment'?

Anyone who knows you on HPC would have expected just this kind of comment from you, aren't you getting tired of trolling for the 'establishment'?

...I'm no troll ...you just don't like people with a different view from yourself ...stop calling names like the child that you are ...and don't forget to take your ball with you as you run home.... <_<

...I'm no troll ...you just don't like people with a different view from yourself ...stop calling names like the child that you are ...and don't forget to take your ball with you as you run home.... <_<

I seem to have hit a raw nerve... :lol::lol::lol: