House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lepista

Rosie Millard

that is some of the worst most random advice i have ever come across

still can't work out why she gets paid

This woman actually got paid for writing this tripe.

Any new arrival unpacking 'antiques', 'knick knacks' or a large teapot would be immediately branded as the biggest knobhead on the plot.

Has she ever met a student?

I notice Ms Millard popping up on R5 far too often to give her two pennorth on anything 'family'. She seldom has anything of interest to contribute. Is she Tony Livesey's aunt or something?

Antiques, cushions from Bulgaria, Egyptian sheets ... sounds like the £9000/year cost of tuition will be ensuring only the best (i.e. privileged) get the university experience from now on. :angry:

Still, at least the practicals at the School Of Life are a little more "interesting" - now most have passed Rioting for Beginners, it's Advanced Rioting this term isn't it ? :ph34r:

I had rather assumed it was because anybody who is anybody in the London mejia is refusing to travel to Manchester.

Maybe it is a sign of her desperation that maybe she is.

to be fair to the BBC and meeja in general in this case if id been told i had to move oop north to keep a job id be mighty pished

Theres probably a decent human rights case aswell against being forced into a lifetime of pigeon fancying, outside loos and whippet racing just to be able to put a loaf of bread on the table

to be fair to the BBC and meeja in general in this case if id been told i had to move oop north to keep a job id be mighty pished

Theres probably a decent human rights case aswell against being forced into a lifetime of pigeon fancying, outside loos and whippet racing just to be able to put a loaf of bread on the table

Just ask Tevez and Balotelli.

Tevez is reported to have said there's only 2 restaurants in Manchester, I'd still like to know where they are.

Any new arrival unpacking 'antiques', 'knick knacks' or a large teapot would be immediately branded as the biggest knobhead on the plot.

New arrivals staying in slumlord housing in Whitmore Reans where i went could probably consider that good advice. The neighbours used to stand in the street openly discussing the the contents of your boxes as you unloaded them and vying for first dibs.

Rosie Dullard is the most patronising, fatuous, can't call her a journalist, on a par with the self obssessed, IQ challenged Liz Jones of the Daily Mail. :angry: I don't know why they waste print and bandwith on these two fools, They're a disgrace to female sex :angry:

To be fair on the Dullard - this was probably good advice 30 years ago ie when she went to Uni.

But it wouldn't even have been useful for when I went to Uni 20 years ago. Except maybe the multi-way extension lead.

The advice, rather like the Dullard herself, is a little past its best before date.

OMG, what a load of tripe!!

Will you guys stop mentioning tripe, I'm starting to get peckish!

Never mind the latte loving metrosexual drones, who is going to fly across the atlantic to be interviewed in Manchester ? Sky and Itv ARE jumping for joy, its just their hidden nationalistic agenda i.e run down England and big up our neighbours (who I quite like BTW, better together as my welsh ex int rugby playing father in law agrees !), why else would they pick a dump like manchester !