House Price Crash Forum

V For Vendetta

chronyx

HOLA441

I had never seen this movie till yesterday, and wasn't even really sure what it was about.

Watching it after the events of the past week(s) was a properly jaw-dropping, engrossing experience!

An amazing co-incidence that I randomly downloaded it now.

HOLA442

I had never seen this movie till yesterday, and wasn't even really sure what it was about.

Watching it after the events of the past week(s) was a properly jaw-dropping, engrossing experience!

An amazing co-incidence that I randomly downloaded it now.

Yup - it's an under appreciated classic.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Discovered this film this past year. Love it! Appeals to the rebel within.

Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415

I'm not going to name names because the overall intention is honourable, its a question of who else decides to fall into line so to speak once they start critically thinking. :D

I for one welcome our robot overlords.... :P

HOLA4416

Theres more to this than meets the eye.

This has been very cleverly co-ordinated and planned on both a psychological level and a logical level, people popping up posting new posts on here sowing the seed or Stigmergy, like this thread, parts of the higher echelons of Hollywood, for example, Matt Damon now being put forward as a US Presidential candidate is one such example, Obama had the benefit of the the TV series 24 to help him into office is another.

More of those pieces of the Jigsaw are falling into place, but this is a very co-ordinated long running plan to get people to think and be responsible. I suspect the multiple persona software announced by the US is already be used on English speaking websites, but their announcement was to state they are now targeting non-english speaking websites.

If you take the quality of the website and the youtube videos these special effects and title graphics are not some back bedroom group of people, the words carefully chosen to pull on your heartstrings to appeal to you.

Question is, is this just a ploy to bring down other govts in other countries, so the US and possibly others can fill power voids when Govts are toppled like we see in the Arab Spring? Actions speak louder than words, time will tell and some things are not co-incidental but by design.

Time to start critically thinking and discussing.

Edit: Reading the guidelines on their site and what is mentioned and stated there has parrallels with a number of individuals who hang out on here and with what they say.

I know who you are now and I'll say its been a pleasure making ones acquaintance so to speak. :D

You should stop renting your spare room out to erranta

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422

Gold denouncer and 'V' denouncer.... no WAY.

Gold denouncer? No I own some :)

the main character V is very good, excellent script but the rest of the film is pretty poor. The despotic leader and right hand men would be more at home in something like Austin Powers and I thought the plot lacked depth. Could have been much better.

HOLA4423

Watched this film last night. Pretty shit to be honest.

I quite like the idea of a madman running around quoting Shakespeare and killing bad guys.. found it dragged a bit towards the end though.

It does also highlight quite eerily how subtle totalitarianism could be. Bit like the storm trooper pic that floats around.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425

I quite like the idea of a madman running around quoting Shakespeare and killing bad guys.. found it dragged a bit towards the end though.

It does also highlight quite eerily how subtle totalitarianism could be. Bit like the storm trooper pic that floats around.

It makes me wonder whether we do need a benign dictatator to sort out the problems. One that doesn't get bought or swayed by every crony capitalist or lobbyist along the way. A kind of populist Putin for Britain. Putin's Russia seems to be the only place where corrupt businessmen get locked up and bankers have to make a run for it. Here we would give them a knighthood and a six figure pension pot.

Not advocating it, but makes you think.

Archived