House Price Crash Forum

Give Me Charity Money Pleads Mother-Of-Ten Who Insists Her £30,000-A-Year Benefits Are 'not Enough'

HOLA441

I agree with your points.....this is fine whilst people like these are in the minority and looked down upon....when we are given choices and opportunities in life and the prosperity ladder is seen to be achievable to enable us to stand on ones own two feet, to escape a life of dependency, most will rise up and overcome the barriers set before them via good education and good job opportunities.......viable workable choices are now being depleted in our society...the easy way for those who have no hope to better themselves is what we are now seeing creeping into our communities, this dependency way of life is growing simply because what can't be reached for is not worth wasting energy trying.....it is growing because it has been allowed to and no other options have been forthcoming to replace it. ;)

I came from one of these bad estates and had all the baggage that came with it.

I find it hard to accept excuses.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I came from one of these bad estates and had all the baggage that came with it.

snip>

I find it hard to accept excuses.

I salute you sir....your obvious intelligence and get-up-and-go attitude shines through...the bright lights with aspiration will succeed in life wherever they come from. ;)

HOLA443

Really , can you then explain why there is a higher unemployment rate in the eastern european groups than our own ? Not all the poles are doing the jobs that we are told we will not do for a pittance and adding to our economy.

This woman like many others is more than likley unemployable especially in the new service sector soft skills economy. People like her have been allowed to be come unemployable , it suited the situation at the time . To slam the door shut overnight will not see her become employed and her children better off. The state let the situation happen slowley slowley over a long period and is unable to just stop it at the drop of a hat.

More a case of the unemployable being paid to breed more unemployable.

HOLA444
HOLA445

And the more they breed the bigger the house they get and the more cash they get.

Genius!

I can't possibly see what can go wrong... :unsure:

Simple solution, if you want to be able to claim state support for your child(ren) you get sterilised. If you don't want sterilised then no state support. You can have the sterilisation reversed when you can afford it.

Archived