House Price Crash Forum
Wurzel Of Highbridge

Any Ideas On Tonights After Hours Bad News.

Britain's got talent cancelled.

What after the looting? I reckon X factor and BGT will have a permanent series now. The drugs are wearing off.

I thought the Tardis control mechanism was faulty or has the Doctor fixed that particular issue?

It varies depending on plot devices...

I always assumed that was a play on the word 'tard', as in tardy, or late.

The original concept was for it to only to go forwards in time. Because the Tardis is 'late' to arrive. :)

EDIT: confusing myself with temporal concepts. Need another coffee.

Wouldn't be much of a show as the Doctor would arrive just at the point of the Daleks conquering the world. Damn late again, if only I'd arrived 2 weeks earlier.

Hang on, I will just warm up the De Lorean.
A very cool car.
Why not the Tardis?
Would you rather time travel in a stainless steel sports car or a blue box.
I thought the Tardis control mechanism was faulty or has the Doctor fixed that particular issue?
According to current timelord physics, it's because the craft is designed to be crewed by 6 people... the doctor is unable to operate all the required controls on his own for comfortable travel.
I always assumed that was a play on the French word 'tard', as in tardy, or late.

The original concept was for it to only to go forwards in time. Because the Tardis is 'late' to arrive. :)

Tardis stands for Time And Relative Dimensions Is Space. It relates to the fact it's bigger inside than outside.
But according to Superman you can't change the future. But I suppose the machines tried to kill a young John Connor. So jury's out.
Try? How do you know they didn't manage it? Edited by RufflesTheGuineaPig

Well last Fridays after hours bade news was the America was downgraded. Any speculation on today's after hours bad news?

France downgraded? :rolleyes:

Ancient Inca gold hoard equivalent to 200% of current world wide holdings discovered in the Andes……by Jedward twins

Ancient Inca gold hoard equivalent to 200% of current world wide holdings discovered in the Andes……by Jedward twins

My wife is off to Edinburgh. She's going to see an Irish comedian, so I Google imaged "Irish Comedians" and the results were really good. All it showed was Irish comedians ... and Jedward.

The FTSEies been rising. Riots mainly over. I give it a week until we have some more panic selling.

According to current timelord physics, it's because the craft is designed to be crewed by 6 people... the doctor is unable to operate all the required controls on his own for comfortable travel.

So he needs to up his human helpers then or go into the future and get himself some robots to assist.

According to "The Doctor's Wife", the TARDIS herself has been responsible for sending the Doctor into various trouble spots, hence why he never lands somewhere where the biggest problem is a glut of ice cream on a sunny day.

The Time Lords used to do it as well, much to the Doctor's annoyance.

Wouldn't be much of a show as the Doctor would arrive just at the point of the Daleks conquering the world. Damn late again, if only I'd arrived 2 weeks earlier.

He arrived 10 years too late in "Dalek Invasion of Earth".

daleks-invasion-earth-2150-03.png

(Or is that Tottenham yesterday?)

He also arrived a good few weeks/months after the trouble started in "The Web of Fear" and "Invasion of the Dinosaurs".

An anonymous poster on an unassuming web forum innocently posts a picture of moon rocket and a small nuclear explosion.

Next day the financial markets collapse. :D

Apparently shell is about to drown the north sea in loose oil..

oops.

I think we should all start incorrectly referring to it as 'Shell USA' as revenge for Obama's shameless finger pointing over the BP spill.