House Price Crash Forum

JP says the bankers didnt go to state schools - mmm - pretty certain applegarth , goodwin and hornby went to state schools but hey what would i know - i am sure JP knows better

JP says the bankers didnt go to state schools - mmm - pretty certain applegarth , goodwin and hornby went to state schools but hey what would i know - i am sure JP knows better

Has she ever done an honest day's work in her life? Charity - nice work if you can get it.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23449088-kids-company-gets-12m-lifeline-over-three-years.do

so she got £12million of government funding in 2008 and then was awarded various social entrepreneurship awards in 2009

furthermore, she went to a posh fee paying school: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camilla_Batmanghelidjh http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherborne_Girls same as Tara Palmer Tomkinson

Shhh

Don't ruin the pantomine villain evil banker's meme that keeps the sheeple so happy.

The one that Noel Edmonds phones up went to Eton and used to steal money from the poor scholarship boys and Howard from the Halifax is really a public school educated Nigerian Prince - so it's all alright.

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign. "

wooohh steady on there chap, you cant just rush into these campaigns. you need to know that the material of the leaflet including the ink are from renewable sources and 100% recyclable and environmentally friendly, plus we would need a logo and slogan. these 2 point will add £200,000 to it, we could setup a country wide organisation public funded to help make sure all leaflet drops conform to some sort of government guidelines.

we would need 200 staff minimum, and abudget of £2.5m with a float of £1.5 per year and rising a 1.25% above inflation.

i'll write to dave to get it set up

Just say no to Question Time. You know its wrong.

There are circa two million people in Financial Services, with a role, related to banking in the UK.

About 150 of them should be imprisoned. [Many more subordinates arrested]

99% of the country would agree with that. And they would be right.

Question Time [our political system] exists to muddle peoples opinions and resolve, to confuse and befuddle the minds of the masses who watch it.

If politican's wanted to do something about it they could....... They dont though. They would rather support corruption. The UK is not a democracy.

The only way to get radical change which is well overdue in the UK is through some sort of Revolution.

Edited by Milton

Wasn't that man prescott actually, really, and in actual real reality, in a senior position in government.

Bizarre but true.

"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign. "

But after that we must put together a solution package - perhaps over tea and biscuits?

If you genuinely believe that, your part of the problem which has helped create this liberal, rights over responsibilities culture which has helped Britain become the laughing stock of Europe, socially, culturally and financially over the last fifty years, but has accelerated over the last twenty at pace. <_<

Tell us that's not the case?

Could be the case.

Could also be the case that the culture of greed, materialism and looking after number one ushered in during the 1980s has laid waste to our society. The latter, in fact, doesn't even exist - we're just apparently a bunch of individuals acting in our own best interests.

Which is exactly what the looters were doing, really.

One can argue both ways.

Probably a mixture of both in the end analysis.

There are circa two million people in Financial Services, with a role, related to banking in the UK.

About 150 of them should be imprisoned. [Many more subordinates arrested]

99% of the country would agree with that. And they would be right.

Question Time [our political system] exists to muddle peoples opinions and resolve, to confuse and befuddle the minds of the masses who watch it.

If politican's wanted to do something about it they could....... They dont though. They would rather support corruption. The UK is not a democracy.

The only way to get radical change which is well overdue in the UK is through some sort of Revolution.

Nothing I disagree with there. However watching Question Time will resolve none of those issue's. Far better everyone switches off and they eventually take the useless thing off the air. The Dimbleby family have been masters of state deception, for pretty much my entire lifetime.

People I speak to are generally wise to the BBC's "agenda" and just let it wash over them. Just taking the "good" stuff like Doctor Who or David Attenborough, going on about whales or dinosaurs.

If you genuinely believe that, your part of the problem which has helped create this liberal, rights over responsibilities culture which has helped Britain become the laughing stock of Europe, socially, culturally and financially over the last fifty years, but has accelerated over the last twenty at pace. <_<

Tell us that's not the case?

Ed Balls blames it on the MPs expenses scandal and the phone hacking and a third thing that might have been bankers but I was mesmerised listening to him .... he sounds like he's about to start drowning in his own drool.

R4 interview this morning around 8am ish

People I speak to are generally wise to the BBC's "agenda" and just let it wash over them. Just taking the "good" stuff like Doctor Who or David Attenborough, going on about whales or dinosaurs.

Thanks to iPlayer I can pick and choose the few precious nuggets of quality TV that are left.

OK, iPlayer is funded by the licence fee and I don't contribute to that but honestly, I could never go back to paying it now.

I'd rather lose Doctor Who and David Attenborough than pay for my own brainwashing.

Actually paying for your own brainwashing sounds like something out of Brazil.

GUARD: Don't fight it, son .... confess quickly ... Before they get into the expensive procedures. If you hold out too long you could jeopardise your credit rating.

That's a good point it's even worth repeating.

Mobile phone technology. :D

Shhh

Don't ruin the pantomine villain evil banker's meme that keeps the sheeple so happy.

The one that Noel Edmonds phones up went to Eton and used to steal money from the poor scholarship boys and Howard from the Halifax is really a public school educated Nigerian Prince - so it's all alright.

Why didn't anyone point this out to him ? Anyway just did a check and 2 did go to Private school. :lol:

Anyway - one of them didn't so JP was 100% wrong. So why didn't anyone point this out to him ?

Then you had a big black bloke in the audience saying he had to go to a private school to get anywhere and you can't be up there as an MP if you are not privately educated :blink:

So much disinformation around and so many people lap it up. Myself included no doubt when it comes to other things.

Edited by ccc

I'm so glad I didn't watch the programme, it sounds as though it only represented the views of those of the BBC.

That's all it ever does with a few useful idiots thrown in to bulk up the Liebour/ BBC/ gerrymandered state/ Common Purpose self-hating elite. For the first time in ages I watched ten minutes of it last night; a really laughable moment as one bloke had the front to tell the obsese idiot thug Prescott the truth about his record and the BBC plants in front turned on him.........

Never forget or forgive Balls, Brown or the rest of that stinking crew................

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/363/the_disastrous_death_of_common_sense

Not sure if I can stand it, QT special on BBC1 now about the 'riots' or is that 'just thieving.?'

Edit: that lefty woman who dresses like an explosion in a paint factory is on... I'm watching the end of the Sweeney film on it4 instead.

So why are adverts not shot on council estates or in a local estate shop or pub?

Millions of poor are constantly brainwashed on TV/Sky with buy this buy that - This is what you should have or you are a nobody.

Because TV advertising/programs (ultimately Big Business) and Govt 'watchdogs' have no morals they are just as much to blame - if not more for constantly reinforcing a 'sterotype' citizen (moor duplicity)

Funny how this never gets discussed - it's at the root of the problems - Dimbleby should have his wages halved for only allowing the blame to be put on the immediate obvious! :)

Edited by erranta

Prescott = Pathfinder

= Insanity

http://www.architect.../582108.article

If only the egg was a brick!

I presume Prescott has stable housing, and more than a studio flat.

I could be in a 2up 2 down! IF ONLY!

No - a 'mock' Tudor mansion

(the elitist mocking joke by the scamming UK elites including reference to their symbolic 'tudor rose' ( ER1 there are two branches on the logo stem symbolising York+Lancaster)

(the secret amalgamation of york+lancaster elite scammers)

Edited by erranta

http://www.thisislon...-three-years.do

so she got £12million of government funding in 2008 and then was awarded various social entrepreneurship awards in 2009

furthermore, she went to a posh fee paying school: http://en.wikipedia...._Batmanghelidjh http://en.wikipedia....Sherborne_Girls same as Tara Palmer Tomkinson

quite a funny moment when dimblebore asked twice where she lived ......errr................... "west hampstead " she replied ............ looking at the table

...the BBC is no longer relevant in this country ...it incorporates the views of the extreme liberal left which has misled people into a feeling of entitlement and rights before responsibility.....it needs to be closed down to save the waste of it's efforts.... :rolleyes: