House Price Crash Forum

Max Keiser: Financial Apartheid In London

Pole

HOLA441
HOLA442

More rubbish from Max. He's formed his theories and now tries to fit a story around them.

something to destroy the crazies conspiracy theories; the UK government introduced extended detention without trial and nobody in the UK batted an eye. Curfew's for kids? who would complain about that?

Edited by Peter Hun

HOLA443
HOLA444

Wonder why he doesn't do this sort of stuff on the streets of Moscow?

Don't they have financial apartheid? Or doesn't he want to upset that nice Mr Putin that pays his wages perhaps?

Still, I'm looking forward to the day he does an expose on the Nashi, the Rouble and the Central Bank of Russia for a change.

HOLA445

More rubbish from Max. He's formed his theories and now tries to fit a story around them.

Really?

Record low interest rates and high inflation, undeserved banking bailouts, record bonuses for failures, bankrupt countries, falling currencies...etc. etc.

The whole thing is a one big conspiracy to transfer any remaining wealth from nations to a few private banks. You will agree with Max unless you're working for banksters and their system.

HOLA446

Still, I'm looking forward to the day he does an expose on the Nashi, the Rouble and the Central Bank of Russia for a change.

What's the point of exposing Russia if we live in the UK and not in Russia?

Are you planning to buy a house in Russia, if not then why do you care?

HOLA447

Wonder why he doesn't do this sort of stuff on the streets of Moscow?

Don't they have financial apartheid? Or doesn't he want to upset that nice Mr Putin that pays his wages perhaps?

He is American and lives in Paris. RT buy his program because it suits their own propaganda purposes but that doesn't make him a Putin shill. You could say he could talk about Russia instead (and China, and France, and the UK, etc.) but he's American, that's what he cares about.

HOLA448

He is American and lives in Paris. RT buy his program because it suits their own propaganda purposes but that doesn't make him a Putin shill. You could say he could talk about Russia instead (and China, and France, and the UK, etc.) but he's American, that's what he cares about.

Agree, Max is mostly anti banker.

We do really need the Government to clean up its act and then arrest the bankers. 4 years on and still no action.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Financial apartheid in London....? In reality we have economic apartheid around the country.

Try buying a property down here in the West Country. Prices remain high to keep the undesirables away.

Max articulates pretty well, imo..yes a bit punchy, but what's the alternative...The BBC?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Max articulates pretty well, imo..yes a bit punchy, but what's the alternative...The BBC?

I like Max a lot. I certainly don't agree with 100% of what he says but his two shows ("On the Edge" and "The Keiser Report") are practically the only things I watch regularly these days.

HOLA4414

Think he's got it spot on. The "yoof" are merely mimicking the bankers types. Get rich quick, grab what you can, while you can. I'm not condoning it, but expect the law to be as ineffectual towards the kids as it is towards the elites. You will, in all probability, get away with it.

HOLA4415

I like Max a lot. I certainly don't agree with 100% of what he says but his two shows ("On the Edge" and "The Keiser Report") are practically the only things I watch regularly these days.

"On the Edge" - that's a new one on me, Bart?

I'm a regular KR viewer now. His still will be too much for most. However, good analysis, insight and good guests with inside knowledge. He's a bit of an AGW eco-loon but nobody's perfect ;).

He's like what our JD would be like on speed.

HOLA4416