House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Football Fans Vs Hoodies

England game called off for a variety of reasons one it would seem is that the game itself would be targeted and we need to protect England football fans. :rolleyes:

An interesting hypothetical question for distraction only.

Now how would win between England football fans vs looters.

It wouldn't surprise me if all games this weekend get cancelled as the police are too stretched.

My own thoughts are that the England fans would kick the crap out of any looter/rioter. Purely based on England fans previous experience of kicking off around the world.

England game called off for a variety of reasons one it would seem is that the game itself would be targeted and we need to protect England football fans. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me if all games this weekend get cancelled as the police are too stretched.

My own thoughts are that the England fans would kick the crap out of any looter/rioter. Purely based on England fans previous experience of kicking off around the world.

Millwall fans out on the streets of Eltham tonight....

My link

Listening to R4 this morning the real reason for calling off the games seems to be that if they were on, they would drain police resources away from more important matters. Any rioters taking on a stadium's worth of football fans would quickly realise how foolish a course of action that was..

My work-place seemed to be mostly of the opinion that the army should be mobilised against rioters and allowed to get some live ammo training in. And no, I don't work at Tory HQ...

Talking to Family who live in Lewisham and Charlton. Cockney Fire starters are mobilising too and in contact with the Bushwackers.

Gonna be interesting....

Surely most of these looters are also gonna be footie fans

...so if they let the match go ahead, most of the met police could have a breather? How would they choose between rioting and watching England play?B)

Talking to Family who live in Lewisham and Charlton. Cockney Fire starters are mobilising too and in contact with the Bushwackers.

Gonna be interesting....

I predicted this days ago. :D

I predicted this days ago. :D

My Mums Cousin ran with the Fire Starters in the 80's and 90's and is a season ticket holder as are all his mates. Most of them are late 40's- early 50's but built like brick sh1t houses. I think they might relish a good punch up! :D

My Mums Cousin ran with the Fire Starters in the 80's and 90's and is a season ticket holder as are all his mates. Most of them are late 40's- early 50's but built like brick sh1t houses. I think they might relish a good punch up! :D

Yep - ready made riot on their doorstep. I dont htink they would be shy about getting stuck in. And any hassle from the Police and they have the public on their side for protecting the streets.

They won't get many opportunities like this. Kids in a candy store springs to mind.

Football fans are warring tribes. They bask in the glory of winning.

Hoodies have the potential to be this (if they organize) but at the moment its looting and vandalism. Looting could be winning, although many just want something, even of little value, as a 'trophy', the vandalism has no meaning other than being fun.

Yep - ready made riot on their doorstep. I dont htink they would be shy about getting stuck in. And any hassle from the Police and they have the public on their side for protecting the streets.

They won't get many opportunities like this. Kids in a candy store springs to mind.

I can certainly imagine certain pubs won't get touched by the rioters and for the kids causing the trouble they'd be coming up against veterans at this sort of thing.

I can certainly imagine certain pubs won't get touched by the rioters and for the kids causing the trouble they'd be coming up against veterans at this sort of thing.

Indeed. These kids are chumps but they are not totally stupid. I imagine the local businesses owned by known hard men and crimelords will amazingly be left damage free.

Indeed. These kids are chumps but they are not totally stupid. I imagine the local businesses owned by known hard men and crimelords will amazingly be left damage free.

Unless of course a profitable insurance claim could be made.

Unless of course a profitable insurance claim could be made.

You see that is why I am not a Crimelord. I never even thought of that.

Maybe you should think of a change of career. :D

The football that is being banned is middle class flannel supporters who'd get a whipping from the looters.