House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the_duke_of_hazzard

Official Travel Advice

I wouldn't go.

I've got an event on 25th to go to in London and my son has told me in no uncertain terms that if it's still rioting I am not allowed to go!

Isn't it sad that a bunch of little scrotes looting grind the work of our glorious capital to a halt? Get out there, people and RECLAIM THE STREETS.:ph34r:

Edit: spelling.

Isn't it sad that a bunch of little scrotes looting grind the work of our glorious capital to a halt? Get out there, people and RECLAIM THE STREETS.:ph34r:

Edit: spelling.

Standing shoulder to shoulder with neighbours on your own street is one thing.

Heading across London to unknown dangers is another.

Maybe I'm a wimp.

I would just wear a hoody (hood up of course) with scarf covering half your face, some tracksuit bottoms that hang down by your knees, some rebok classic trainers and carry an ipod box with the security tag still attached. This way your sure to fit in and not draw any attention.

Failing that, a stab proof vest and your fastest running shoes.