House Price Crash Forum

Dale Farm Gypsy Solidarity Group------merged

Pent Up

HOLA441

Well, its absurd of course.

Its like the sicilian mafia claiming to be a race and saying that part of their cultural identity is extortion so therefore they shouldnt be subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Gypsies are not a race, at least not 99% of the ones in this country. You need only look at them to see that. Ginger haired ones, swarthy ones, even mixed race ones. Living in a tin can doesn't determine your genes.

Theyre just a bunch of criminals who messed up their council homes one too many times, finally got evicted, and so have resorted to living in caravans.

Ethnic cleansing my ****. That usually involves being wiped out, not doubling every few years.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

I have had some serious confrontations with `Do as you likeys`..

Once threatened with knife when I asked two young feral rats to stay out my Mums garden in Fulham. I have been shot at with air rifles. One of my friends sons was attacked and had his jaw broken simply because when walking home from school he refused to answer two teenager pikeys asking if he had a cigarette.

We managed to move them on from an old garden center in Fulham many years ago. No Police involved.

I know of many folk who have had confrontations, been ripped off and plenty others who feel under threat. The Police have little or no effect when crime is reported. They all have about 40 witnesses offering an alibi.

They contribute nothing but misery to society. They can`t even tarmac properly !!

Simply scum of the earth. They choose this lifestyle.

HOLA443
HOLA444

I have had some serious confrontations with `Do as you likeys`..

Once threatened with knife when I asked two young feral rats to stay out my Mums garden in Fulham. I have been shot at with air rifles. One of my friends sons was attacked and had his jaw broken simply because when walking home from school he refused to answer two teenager pikeys asking if he had a cigarette.

We managed to move them on from an old garden center in Fulham many years ago. No Police involved.

I know of many folk who have had confrontations, been ripped off and plenty others who feel under threat. The Police have little or no effect when crime is reported. They all have about 40 witnesses offering an alibi.

They contribute nothing but misery to society. They can`t even tarmac properly !!

Simply scum of the earth. They choose this lifestyle.

So you've been to wickford?

HOLA445

So you've been to wickford?

Nope. They are seriously everywhere. We have a huge pikey site within 3 miles of where I live. When one of em dies, the Police close down most of the local pubs.

I know they are responsible for all the cable thefts. Twice we have been without internet and phone lines in the last 18 months.

I bet they are responsible for this... Reported today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14684136

HOLA446

Nope. They are seriously everywhere. We have a huge pikey site within 3 miles of where I live. When one of em dies, the Police close down most of the local pubs.

I know they are responsible for all the cable thefts. Twice we have been without internet and phone lines in the last 18 months.

I bet they are responsible for this... Reported today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-14684136

I feel your pain. Not so long ago they stole all the drain covers from th A127 for scap, luckily no one was killed.

I wish I'd kept all the news articles from the last decade relating to them, then again I don't know if id have a book bigger enough!

HOLA447

"It's a day on which I have great hope that this strong, wise, warm and gentle community will have their rights protected and will not have their rights disintegrated," she added.

This quote just goes to prove that these idiots no nothing of the situation or the community they are protecting. Anyone with experience of dealing with these people will know that they are far from warm and gentle! Try driving on to Dale farm and asking for directions and you'll soon see.

Just last year they beat a man, from Basildon Iirc, so badly that he was hospitalised and the reason? For dating one of their families daughters and not being a traveller and the worse part is that they also beat the daughter up too.

Like I said previously I wish I had kept all the newspaper articles regarding these people both local and national.

HOLA448
HOLA449

It would appear as though HPC is wrong again according to the BBC, oh and some washed up actress (who doesn't live anywhere near them): <_<

I have met her and spoken to her on a couple of occasions. She is so full of self importance. God help you if you ever said no to darling Vanessa.

I predict a riot... Let`s hope they are still dishing out suitable sentences when this all kicks off. Seize all the caravans and empty them of all the Gold Bling. Could solve the debt crisis.

Price of copper/ lead etc could fall in price overnight. :D

HOLA4410

I have met her and spoken to her on a couple of occasions. She is so full of self importance. God help you if you ever said no to darling Vanessa.

I predict a riot... Let`s hope they are still dishing out suitable sentences when this all kicks off. Seize all the caravans and empty them of all the Gold Bling. Could solve the debt crisis.

Price of copper/ lead etc could fall in price overnight. :D

That wouldn't even cover the unpaid taxes from these people.

Heard one women on the local radio saying if they evict her she will fill her caravan full of gas canisters and drive it on to the M25 before setting alight "then they can pick up the pieces and rehouse me"

I've said before these people have been offered housing and alternative sites for the last decade but they turn it down.

HOLA4411

That wouldn't even cover the unpaid taxes from these people.

Heard one women on the local radio saying if they evict her she will fill her caravan full of gas canisters and drive it on to the M25 before setting alight "then they can pick up the pieces and rehouse me"

I've said before these people have been offered housing and alternative sites for the last decade but they turn it down.

They should re-house her. In Prison.

She should be arrested under the terrorism act.

HOLA4412

What was Hitler's stance on travelling folk, I forget now?

Oh he was just fine with it.As long as they were travelling to Austria,Czechoslovakia,Poland,Norway,Denmark,France,Russia.

On Ms.Redgrave her analysis of the planning system seemed remarkably naive.It seems that she thinks the criteria for consent is need.Well if that is indeed the case then there will be a lot of applications passed.

HOLA4413

I don't reckon he liked pikeys.

Obviously not. They are living proof that countries don't exist and that he was therefore talking shite every time he opened his gob.

Can't let evidence against the furher roam free now, can we?

Gypsies - not great.

Statists - a lot worse.

Pick your side. :)

HOLA4414

Obviously not. They are living proof that countries don't exist and that he was therefore talking shite every time he opened his gob.

Can't let evidence against the furher roam free now, can we?

Gypsies - not great.

Statists - a lot worse.

Pick your side. :)

Bet a Gyppo could give a Statist a run for his money in the thievery stakes.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Aye, cos losing your lawnmower every so often from people you can avoid if you want is definitely better than unavoidable 50% constant taxes.

:)

I beg to differ, try living in Crays Hill the village where site is located or worse in a house backing on to it. No avoiding them then.

Yet the gypsies seem to able to avoid paying for local services pretty well. Only 1 quarter of the legal plots are registered for council tax. 0 of the illegal plots are registered.

HOLA4418

I beg to differ, try living in Crays Hill the village where site is located or worse in a house backing on to it. No avoiding them then.

Yet the gypsies seem to able to avoid paying for local services pretty well. Only 1 quarter of the legal plots are registered for council tax. 0 of the illegal plots are registered.

Makes no sense to me, sorry.

HOLA4419

Makes no sense to me, sorry.

No it wouldn't would it. Because you, along with the other do gooders who support these criminals don't live anywhere near the site and so you don't understand what goes on. You don't understand the suffering they cause to the local residents and you don't want to understand. You just support the minority's rights no matter what. Even if it causes suffering to the majority.

HOLA4420

Put him on ignore Pent Up (I have), for the occasional interesting comment from him (by law of averages everyone has at least one), the rest are sh1t.

+1

The only one of my (and most people's) ignore list still merrily posting away unread. Pick it Down got the message.

HOLA4421

No it wouldn't would it. Because you, along with the other do gooders who support these criminals don't live anywhere near the site and so you don't understand what goes on. You don't understand the suffering they cause to the local residents and you don't want to understand. You just support the minority's rights no matter what. Even if it causes suffering to the majority.

I support majority rights.

Which is why I can recognise that constant theft (tax) is worse than occassional theft (pikeys.)

At no point did I say pikeys were role models or anything.

HOLA4422

Which is why I can recognise that constant theft (tax) is worse than occassional theft (pikeys.)

At no point did I say pikeys were role models or anything.

Don't worry Injin. Myself, Traktion and erranta have not placed you on ignore !!! (Of course, Traktion is a bit soft in the head and erranta is a weirdo, but we'll keep that between us... ;) !).

HOLA4423

Excellent so we are all on the same side and agree the evictions should go ahead :)

Only thing is they should have done it on day one. It would have cost a couple of hundred pounds rather than several million.

HOLA4424

Excellent so we are all on the same side and agree the evictions should go ahead :)

Only thing is they should have done it on day one. It would have cost a couple of hundred pounds rather than several million.

+1

Day one eviction. Pikey apologists, attention seeking feckers like V. Redgrave and half of Europes loons including the likes of Injin would have no chance of getting behind the cause of such a nasty, thieving, violent group of people.

The bandwagon brigade have no real interest in the plight of Jono or Bridie O`Riley. Just an excuse to get some airtime, to be vocal, to vent against `the machine`. .. Look at me supporting the underdog..

I like to look for the good in people. Just can`t see anything good in the `do as you likey` society... They don`t just nick lawn mowers from your shed !!

HOLA4425

Nope, I support majority rights (well actually I am absolutist in this regard.)

I agree. But you must mean trillions, surely?

if the taxman was put back in his box the first time he tried to steal..what a world we'd have.

Archived