House Price Crash Forum
Mikhail Liebenstein

Realistbear's Christmas Three - Predictions For 2011

I was thinking back to the Christmas predictions RB challenged us with, mine are in my sig below.

I think overall I am doing quite well. I really just need Gold to hit $1750 (not far off) and riots in Swansea and I'll be there. (Might be room for discussion on inflation hitting 4,7%, but certainly the average of CPI and RPI did get to about 4.7%).

In case anyone queries riots in Liverpool, the BBC now confirms riots there( http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-14450248 )

So all that is now needed is for TMT to go out and smash up a few Swansea phone shops and I reckon I'll be home and dry well before Christmas.

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein

Well there was only one of my predictions I was very confident about (Santander), but expecting London prices to hold steady was something I thought was quite likely. I suspect though, that we'll now a slump in London prices this Autumn.

Still not seen a bid for Yahoo :(

Gold at $1755 right now.

I take one day off and this happens.

Getting very close to Jim Sinclair's $1764 "trigger".

My only prediction was for gold $2000 BTW.

I wonder if he is still claiming his $1374 top is right. :rolleyes:

Only $400 out (so far).

One must allow a certain margin of error.

I was thinking back to the Christmas predictions RB challenged us with, mine are in my sig below.

I think overall I am doing quite well. I really just need Gold to hit $1750 (not far off) and riots in Swansea and I'll be there. (Might be room for discussion on inflation hitting 4,7%, but certainly the average of CPI and RPI did get to about 4.7%).

In case anyone queries riots in Liverpool, the BBC now confirms riots there( http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-14450248 )

So all that is now needed is for TMT to go out and smash up a few Swansea phone shops and I reckon I'll be home and dry well before Christmas.

some great calls there Mike, although is it really due to the cuts?

Gold at $1755 right now.

my predicition is gold at $2750 0z before christmas (where else can you put your cash?) but there again the americans could conjour some form of economic miricale.

nah nah not a hope.

my predicition is gold at $2750 0z before christmas (where else can you put your cash?) but there again the americans could conjour some form of economic miricale.

nah nah not a hope.

..that's where the VI's would like you to put it....until the ponzi crashes .... :rolleyes:

RB must waiting for his BT broadband to be connected to his new retirement bungalow in Sussex.

I wish I had'nt followed his advice and not bought gold in 2007 / 8 ahh i rue the day

RB must waiting for his BT broadband to be connected to his new retirement bungalow in Sussex.

I wish I had'nt followed his advice and not bought gold in 2007 / 8 ahh i rue the day

Well, so long as you dont listen to anymore of his tripe and go doing something equally stoopid like buying a house now then you wont make it any worse. :D

..that's where the VI's would like you to put it....until the ponzi crashes .... :rolleyes:

Well I now see it at $1777. I obviously missed it being at $1776, which I guess would be a special number for our American cousins and in particular the gold hoarding, Government hating, gun owning community out there.

Edited by Mikhail Liebenstein