House Price Crash Forum

Property Ladder

pad

HOLA441
HOLA442
Does anybody know it this house actually sold? if it has could somebody check out the actual price achieved.

http://www.houseprices.co.uk

Does anyone know the address of the house?

I think it would be an interesting exercise to monitor what has actually happened with the c4 properties.

It sold for full asking price.They made a hefty profit.

Other place was valued £25,000 less then they needed to break even.Decided not to sell & wait for housing market to pick up!LOL.

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

What I am trying to find out is the address of the house.

I would like to look up the actual price achieved as in land registery figures, not just the one that chanel 4 said that it sold for. Being a bit of an old cynic.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
I would like to know if anyone knows of the actual address of the house and if so could the actual price acheived be verified as by land registery figures. Thanks.

Dont know the actual address, but I had a look and couldn't find anything on land registry that sold for 550k anywhere in Clevedon in recent months. At end of programme they said they'd received an offer for full asking price (550k) within a week of going on sale.

<_<

HOLA449
HOLA4410
Dont know the actual address, but I had a look and couldn't find anything on land registry that sold for 550k anywhere in Clevedon in recent months. At end of programme they said they'd received an offer for full asking price (550k) within a week of going on sale.

<_<

It would be very interesting to find out the facts on this "offer".

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Thanks for the pics perhaps someone in the area will recongise it - It would be very interesting to see the actual price acheived for this property - receiving an offer is one thing - the offer going through to exchange of contracts and completion is another.

Edited by pad

HOLA4413
Thanks for the pics perhaps someone in the area will recongise it - It would be very interesting to see the actual price acheived for this property - receiving an offer is one thing - the offer going through to exchange of contracts and completion is another.

A poster on Motley Fool says this is the Clevedon property (Dial Hill Road). If so, they purchased it for 320K on 18th August.

http://www.houseprices.co.uk/e.php?q=bs21+dial+hill+53&n=10

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

What about the d1cks in the other house who bought a bog for 2 grand, allowed £500 for windows that cost £17000 it was hillarious. They completely ignored Sara and ended up looking stupid. They will be living in that house for ever and rowing every day too.

On the other hand Saras t1ts were their usual wonderfull selves ;)

Sara did make many references about how tough the market is throughout the programe though.

HOLA4419

Does`nt seem as though everything is going along quite so simply with the sale on this as the programme implied - I dont think I would be happy purchasing a property with an on going dispute over planning.

Would sols let this go to exchange without all the planning issues being resolved?

HOLA4420
I think it was about £96,000 profit which they made...

I thought that was just what they were hoping to make? I didn't hear them say that they had sold the property.

Funny how these programs always miss out these unimportant little details such as whether they actually sold or not! Now half the viewers think they can make £96,000 profit by just doing up a house!

:P

HOLA4421
I thought that was just what they were hoping to make? I didn't hear them say that they had sold the property.

Funny how these programs always miss out these unimportant little details such as whether they actually sold or not! Now half the viewers think they can make £96,000 profit by just doing up a house!

:P

Does anyone know when the programme was made? I've never understood why someone would pay £550k, surely you'd do some deal to ensure that you don't pay the higher stamp duty? Would it be treacherous to say I fancy the presenter of this programme??? In light of the fact that on the 'art deco' property the matey wanted to ditch out at an early stage, she must be feeling a bit guilty now for advising them to continue...

HOLA4422
Does anyone know when the programme was made? I've never understood why someone would pay £550k, surely you'd do some deal to ensure that you don't pay the higher stamp duty? Would it be treacherous to say I fancy the presenter of this programme??? In light of the fact that on the 'art deco' property the matey wanted to ditch out at an early stage, she must be feeling a bit guilty now for advising them to continue...

You don't fancy her, Just her big jugs.

HOLA4423