House Price Crash Forum
hedgefunded

"patio Style Garden" - Lol

For some reason that makes me think of Jet Set Willy. It even looks 8 bit somehow.

For some reason that makes me think of Jet Set Willy. It even looks 8 bit somehow.

thanks I knew it reminded me of something

How about running round it in the dark in neon pac man outfits to freak out the fat neighbour?

or roll fat kids down it for giant garden bagatelle, few mattresses at the bottom obviously

I got to pic 6 and thought that that is definitely a patio garden, no probs, then did a double take and wtf on pic 7.

That really is something and it took a while to work out what it is. Looks that that fat neighbour will be able to not just look down on the whole garden but probably through every window on that side of the house. The place could only be more overlooked if they used a glass roof :lol:

Hilarious!

Nothing so becomes a house as a surreal patio style garden, watched over longingly by a pie-eating topless neighbour.

46754_WBP02818_IMG_06_0001_max_620x414.JPG

Awesome. I guess the slope limits what you can do with it. If you don't like gardening, perhaps fit solar panels on the whole area and get a yield out of it I suppose.

I got to pic 6 and thought that that is definitely a patio garden, no probs, then did a double take and wtf on pic 7.

That really is something and it took a while to work out what it is. Looks that that fat neighbour will be able to not just look down on the whole garden but probably through every window on that side of the house. The place could only be more overlooked if they used a glass roof :lol:

Me too, that was f'kin awesome :lol::lol:

Pic 7 was such a major surprise after thinking pic 6 was what OP was on about. Does beer gut next door come in the asking price? :lol:

15 months on the market.

Maybe SMI is paying for this.

:angry: I was really liking this thread until I read that. Yea probably is :angry:

The fact that it has been on the market for 15 months probably goes a long way to explain such an over-done garden.

Here is the decision making process:

The house is on the market but it hasn't sold. Do you:

A: Lower the price until it does?

B: "Do" things to it until it becomes attractive enough to a buyer?

Answers on a postcard.

Seriously though, the only thing which would make that garden (and thus house) saleable to any sane person would be planting at least one fully grown tree on the right. No-one would have taken that photo with that creepy guy angrily staring at the camera like that, unless he was always there of course :lol:

I am still laughing 10 mins after seeing that pic by the way, thanks!

Lots of hills in that part of the world....many of the gardens go up hill....what if they planted a few tall trees, the neighbours at the back would have little light and no crazy golf course to look out on. ;)

LOL. I got to pic 6 thinking that I'd want a bigger garden than that if I had enough kids to fill 6 bedrooms. Then pic 7 and there is a whole hill!

Might as well put in a dry ski slope to keep the kids amused.